Your draft of12 th March has been accepted and will be given our protection.
你方3月12日汇票已承兑,到期当照付。
We usually only discount acceptance trade and commercial bills.
我们通常只贴现已承兑的商业票据。
Your draft of18 th October has been accepted and will be given our protection.
你方十月十八日的汇票已承兑,到期当照付。
Has this bill been accepted by the acceptance bank?
该远期汇票已被承兑银行承兑了吗?
acceptance; Bank acceptance; Banker's acceptance: A Bill of exchange which has been accepted by abanker.
承兑;银行承兑;银行承兑票据:指银行已经接收的汇票。
"Bank acceptance, Bill; Banker's acceptance: A Bill of exchange which has been accepted by abanker."
银行承兑;银行承兑汇票:已被银行接受的票据。
"But I've indicated we're going to honor it. "
“但我已经说了,我们会兑现承诺。”
A century has passed since the day of promise, and the promise is unkept.
承诺之日距今已有一个世纪,但承诺却仍未兑现。
The bank dishonored his check because he has no money in the bank
银行因他已无存款而拒绝承兑他的支票
The bank dishonored his check because he have no money in the bank.
银行因他已无存款而拒绝承兑他的支票。
I think I have made it very clear that D/ A is a olutely impo ible.
我想我已经说的很明白了,承兑交单绝对不行。
You may "accept" this draft by signing.
请你们签字“承兑”。
Documents against acceptance
承兑交单,承兑后交付单据
"In particular, an acceptance is qualified which is--"
以下之承兑特别属限制性承兑——
A bill is duly presented for acceptance which is presented in accordance with the following rules--
凡汇票根据下列规则作提示,均属已作正式承兑提示——
"We state that your draft, No. 25, for $2,500, duly accepted by Mr. A, has been dishonoured by non-payment."
"由A先生承兑的贵方汇票第25号、面额2,500美元, 已遭拒付, 特此声明"
A bill which has been protested for non-acceptance may be subsequently protested for non-payment.
凡已办理拒绝承兑证书之汇票,其后可办理拒绝付款证书。
We state that your draft, no. 2345, for ¥2,500,000, duly accept by Mr. yano, have been dishonoured by non - payment.
由矢野先生承兑的贵方汇票第2345号、面额2,500,000元,已遭拒付,特此声明。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号