On Progressive Aspect and Persisting Aspect Zaizheli/nali in Modern Chinese
论近代汉语进行体和持续体标记“在这里/那里”
Wait here don't go away.
等在这里,别走开。
I am here, I am here, nice to see you.
我在这里, 我在这里, 很高兴见到你。
I do not live here;I am only here on a visit.
我不住在这里,我只是在这里做客。
This isn't the right word to use here.
这个词用在这里不合适。
The path broadens out here
这条小路在这里变宽了。
Yours is over there, and mine is over here.
你的在那边,我的在这里。
Sign here, where I've indicated.
签在这里,在我指的地方。
No, you can't park here. This is a tow-away zone.
不,你不可以停在这里。这里是回转区。
Harry you old bastard! Fancy meeting you here.
哈里,你这老家伙!想不到在这里遇见你。
Work here( there, at this factory, at the postoffice, on a farm)
在这里(那里,这个工厂,邮局,农场)工作
With a quack-quack here and a quack-quack there,
在这里嘎嘎叫,在那里嘎嘎叫,
It was not here. The ritual of return was not here.
它不在那里!龙神返回的祭文不在这里!
The officers live here, and the enlisted men over there.
军官住在这里,士兵住在那里。
D: Where did I put the remote control? Oh, here it is.
我把遥控器放在哪里了?啊,在这里。
I' ve very much enjoyed my stay here.
我在这里过得很愉快。
She is generally here on Sunday.
她星期天通常在这里。
Aha, so it's you hiding here.
啊哈,原来是你躲在这里。
Aha, so there you are!
啊哈,原来你在这里。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号