Belle: Oh, thank you. Hold on, Papa. I'm on my way.
贝尔:噢,谢谢。坚持住啊,爸爸,我这就来。
They managed to hold on until help arrived.
他们设法坚持住直到有救援到来.
"Stick it, Jim; do not let Steve get ahead of you."
"坚持住,吉姆,别让史蒂夫超过你!"
I slipped and began to plummet downward." Hold on! " Came the cry.
我一滑,开始往下陷,有人叫道:“坚持住
I bid you stand ! Men of west !
我命令你们坚持住!西方的勇士们!
“There is no rampart that will hold out against malice” (Molière).
“面对恶意,没有能坚持住的壁垒”(莫里哀)。
Well, so much the better if you stay. All the treasure'll be mine!
哈,你能坚持住就好。所有的宝藏是我的了!
I know this must be hard for you, but try to keep your chin up.
我知道这对你一定是有困难,但咬牙坚持住吧!
To do reasonably well despite difficulty or criticism.
坚持住,不退让无视批评和困难做得很好
You tap inner reserves so you're able to keep up your morale when everyone is losing theirs.
当其他人都垂头丧气的时候,你能吸取内在力量坚持住。
That is the only way to seize opportunities to push the economy to a higher stage.
坚持改革开放才能抓住时机上台阶。
That is the only way to resist corruption.
坚持这个传统,才能抗住腐败现象。
Persist in Grasping the First Important Matter and Promote Completely the Sci-tech Progress;
坚持抓住第一要务 全面推进科技进步
She could hold on no longer and fell into blackness, she drowned.
她终于坚持不住,眼前一片漆黑,昏了过去。
Still, we hung on, those without housing doubling up.
但我们坚持(等)下去,没有房间住的挤在别人房里
You'd have to be as weak as Gandhi before you'd give in.
你会虚弱得象甘地一样,然后你会坚持不住的。
Stick to Human-orientation and Promote the Development of Housing Accmulation Fund;
坚持以人为本,推进住房公积金事业的发展
Whole Life and Highgrade Quality--Stick to the Idea of Giving First Consideration for the People and Implement Housing Performance Certification;
全寿命 高品质——坚持以人为本,实行住宅性能认定
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号