The carriers responsibility for notification,for the purpose of carriage of goods by sea, is provided for in the notification clause on the back of the Bill of Lading.
承运人在海上货物运输过程中的通知责任体现在提单的通知条款中。
According to what is written on the advice note
按装船通知书上所写
According to what is write on the advice note.
按装船通知书上所写。
shipping order;shipping permit;shipping directions;shipping instructions
装货单,发运单,下货单,付货通知单,装货单,装货命令,装船通知
I await your advice of shipment, or the earliest time you propose to ship, by return of mail .
请电告装船通知或请来函告知最早装运期。
We have not as yet receive your shipping advice. please let us know by return mail whether shipment have be effect .
我方至今未收到贵方装船通知,请速回函告知是否已经装船。
We have not received the shipper's loading notice yet.
我们还没有接到货主的装船通知单。
We await to receive your confirmation and the shipping advice .
恭候贵公司的销售确认书及装船通知。
The seller will give the buyer the shipping advice by cable Immediately after shipment .
装船后卖方将立即用电报形式向买方发出装船通知。
One duplicate copy of the cable advice of shipment, as stipulate in the clause2of the term of delivery.
本交货条款第2条规定的装船通知电报副本1份。
We thank you for your L/C and shipping advice covering your Contract NO.156.
感谢你方就第156号合同寄来的信用证及装船通知。
Immediately upon receipt of shipping advice, we will send the shipping documents through The Bank of China, Tianjin.
一旦接到装船通知,我们将立即通过中国银行天津分行寄出装运单据给你方。
One (1) copy of fax advising the Buyer of the shipment immediately after it is made.
装船后卖方立即通知买方的传真一份
Beneficiary must immediately advise applicant of details of shipment after loading on board.
装船后受益人必须立即通知申请人装货细节。
We advise the bank to amend the clause to read"partial shipment is permit."
我们已通知银行将该条款改为“允许分批装船”。
Contract 245 shipment ready advise when l/c establish
245号合同已准备装船,请通知何时开信用证。
The Buyer must give the seller sufficient notice of the vessel name, loading point and required delivery time.
买方必须给予卖方有关船名、装船点和要求交货时间的充分通知。
You will be so good as to give me timely advice of the shipment, state the possible cost in effect the insurance.
恳请贵公司将装船情况尽早通知我们,并告知保险所需费用。
We advised them of shipment and asked to be paid by Banker's Transfer.
我们通知他们货物已装船,并要求他们通过银行汇款付款。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号