For the payments I inclose herewith P.O. money order .
为支付货款,同函附上邮局汇票。
For the payment I enclose herewith P. O. money order.
为支付货款,同函附上邮局汇票一张。
Herewith p.o.o, $21, 550, in settlement of your account of charges on charcoal kindly acknowledge receipt.
为结清本炭费用,特汇上邮局汇票21,550元。请查收后函复为荷。
Enclosed please find p.o. for $5, 750 in settlement of account to date.
为结清到本日为止的款项,同函寄上邮局汇票5,750元,望查收。
I have enclosed a post office money order for ¥40,000 which include the express charges.
同函奉上面额40,000元的邮局汇票一纸包括快递费在内。
We go to post offices to buy stamps, leave registered letters and send parcels or money orders, etc.
在邮局人们购买邮票,寄挂号信、包或汇款单等。
Please send RMB 2500 by postal money order. We'll send the article upon receiving the postal moneyorder.
请到邮局以现金汇票寄2500 元。我们一收到汇票就发货。
P.O. stands for postal order.
P。O。表示邮政汇票。
Postal orders are more convenient for small sums.
杰: 小额汇款用邮政汇票汇去比较方便。
There'll positively be a check at the post-office.
邮局里肯定会有汇款。
"when a bill is presented through the Post Office, and returned by post dishonoured, it may be protested at the place to which it is returned,"
如汇票经邮政局作付款提示,但不能兑现而邮寄退回,则可于退回地点办理拒绝证书;
How had I better send it, by postal order or by bank draft?
最好该怎样汇:用邮政汇票汇去,还是由银行汇去?
You should tell the PIN number, the numberof the money or derand the amount to your friend. He can receive money with his ID card in the post office nearby.
请您把密码、汇票号码、汇款金额通知(您的)朋友,告诉他带上身份证到就近的邮局取款。
Payment can be in the form of a personal check, bank draft or money order.
支付形式多样, 如个人支票、银行汇票和邮汇。
where any fee is paid by way of postal remittance, the date of remittance indicated by the postmark shall be the date of payment;
以邮局汇付方式缴纳费用的,以邮局汇出的邮戳日为缴费日。
Hardly had he got to the postoffice when he bought some stamps .
他一到邮局便买几张邮票。
He cut along to the post office to buy stamps
他一路跑着去邮局买邮票。
The post office issued the stamps last week.
上星期邮局发行了这些邮票。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号