Under the principle of "away from me",Educational Ethnographic Research encourages teachers to enter into the real situation of the research.
该研究方法主张在"离我远去"原则指导下,教师进入真正的研究情境,通过田野研究提升自我理论修养、实践能力,努力实现理论与实践的结合,从而更新自己的教育水平和思维能力,真正实现自己的专业成长。
A methodology is constituted through the going and coming.
远去与归来构成了一种方法论,这种方法论超越了乡土社会研究的村落传统。
"Suspending" and "Be Far away from My own":Analysis and Critic of Value Free Stance in Qualitative Research
“悬置”与“离我远去”:教育学质性研究价值中立立场分析与批判
All at once I saw how I had lapsed from that older self to whom they had been so natural.
我蓦地发现,我离过去的我是多么遥远。
I go far from men who thus so bitterly injure each other."
我要回到我那远离互相残害的人类的地方去了。”
" I'm going up to see her, " she said, " Stay away, if you know what's good for you."
“我要去看她,”她说。“你要是知趣的话就离我远点。”
We'll have lunch at a canteen not far away from the office.
我们会去一家离办公室不远的小餐厅吃午饭。
We like to visit nice, quiet places far away from the city,
我喜欢去那些远离城市、幽静、风光秀丽的地方,
It doesn't matter where we go. I just want to leave the city behind for a day or two.
去哪里并不重要,我只想远离城市一两天.
Today all that seems pale and thin and very far away.
现在,一切都显得疏落惨淡,一切都远离我们而去。
D: You're a long way from home! I've always wanted to visit your country.
丁:您离家很远呢.我一直想去你们国家观光。
'But I'm never sure of you. You can go away and change as easily as if you had no soul. '
我永远摸不透你。你能离去,没魂似的随意改变。
It's all right, piccadilly's not far out of my way, I'll take you there.
没事儿,皮卡迪利大街离我去的地方不远,我送你到那儿去。
My neighbours stood off from the house, not wishing to intrude brave soldiers.
我的邻居们离那座房子远远的,不想进去看那些染了病的人。
He journeyed far from his native place.
他远离本乡去旅行。
Yet as far the Muse outflies.
此时缪斯已远离而去。
No matter how far it is, I'll go there anyhow.
什么远不远的, 我去定了。
Gone far away into the silent land;
远远地离去,进入寂静之国;
No. I want to drive out into the country, find a little creek someplace away from the highway,
不,我想开车到乡下去,在远离公路的地方找一条小溪,
For a special reason, I was forced to leave home to work on a far away farm.
由于一个特殊的原因,我被迫离家到一个很远的农村去工作,
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号