Please convey our heartfelt sympathy to the bereaved.
请代向逝者家属表示慰问。
They wrote to us offering consolation.
他们写信给我们表示慰问。
condole with sb. on sth.
ph.1. 向某人就某事表示慰问
They expressed their sympathy for the returned soldiers from the battle.
他们向从战场上归来的士兵表示慰问。
As soon as I heard of Comrade Wang's death, I wrote to condole with his family on( in) their misfortune.
一听到王同志去世,我立刻写信去向他的家属表示慰问。
Her friends condoled with her when her husband had lost a leg in the accident.
她的丈夫在这次事故中失掉一条腿,她的朋友们都向她表示慰问。
He helicoptered to Pittsburgh to commiserate with the cold
他乘直升机去匹兹堡,对当地遭严寒袭击表示慰问。
The Chinese President Hu Jintao has sent the telegram of condolence to the Moroccan King Mohammed VI.
中国国家主席胡锦涛已致电摩洛哥国王穆罕默德六世表示慰问。
We visited Frank to condole with him on the death of his father.
我们看望了弗兰克,对他父亲的去世向他表示慰问。
According to her, the Chinese Government regrets for the death of a Chinese citizen in the explosion and has expressed condolence to the victim's family.
她说,中国政府对有关中国公民在此次爆炸事件中遇难表示哀悼,对他们的家属表示慰问。
I salute them all.
我在这里,向大家表示亲切的慰问。
I want you to know how much I sympathize with you and your family.
谨向你和你的家人表示最深切的慰问。
Shocked to learn of your mother death I express heartfelt condolence in your affliction.
惊悉你母亲去世,谨此表示深切的慰问。
We deeply sympathize with the bereaved.
我们对死者亲属表示亲切的慰问。
You had my deep sympathy at this time of bereavement.
在这居丧的时刻我向您表示真诚的慰问。
You have my deep sympathy on the death of your wife
对於令夫人之去世,谨向您表示最深切的慰问
You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your wife.
对于令夫人之去世, 谨向您表示最深切的慰问.
It is customary in the west to send a thank-you note/postcard in response to expressions of sympathy/condolence.
在西方,收到慰问信后通常要回复一封表示感谢的短信或明信片。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号