Grammaticalization and Subjectivisation of "Dang Me"(当么) and "Gan"(敢) In Anyang Dialect
安阳话“当么”与“敢”的语法化及主观化
We must dare to think, speak up and act.
我们必须敢想,敢说,敢干。
"Dare you ask him ? No, I dare not ."
敢问他吗? 不敢。
have the audacity to (do)
竟然敢(做)...
Take one's courage in both hands.
勇往直前,敢作敢为。
Dare he borrow money from you?
他敢不敢问你借钱?
I do not know whether he dares try .
我不知道他敢不敢做。
I defy you to do this.
我看你敢不敢做这件事。
Who art thou that -- that --"
你是何人,竟敢——竟敢——”
I defy you to do that.
我看你敢不敢那么干。
Ch'u Shen-ming said, "I'm unworthy!
褚慎明道:“岂敢,岂敢!
So you are scared, eh?
敢情你害怕了,呃?
"Scared to talk, eh?
"不敢说,是不是?
Then I was clean and brave,
我既整洁,又勇敢,
to confront danger
(勇敢地)面对危险
Don't you dare! You have no right!
你敢!你没有权利!
You must nerve yourself, Bertha.
你得勇敢些,伯莎。
Uh. I'm not sure if I agree.
呵,我不敢肯定。?
Da Gama was reluctant to go ashore.
达·伽马不敢上岸。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号