This thesis approaches this subject from two angles, one is the art is for expressing artist’s emotion, the other is for influence on reality, which is usd by two grounds of argument, the art of Chinese intelligentsia as well as Chinese contemporary woodcut.
本文选择“中国古代士人的艺术”和“近代新兴木刻版画”作为立论视角,探讨“自我抒情”与“影响现实”两个不同功能取向。
The government has promised to improve prison conditions, but I doubt if they will ever bring their promises to pass
政府已许诺要改善监狱的条件,然而我怀疑他们是否确会兑现诺言。
Mr. Roosevelt was re-elected, and this solemn pledge for him, I know will be fulfi1led, and I know the American people desire him to keep it sacred.
罗斯福先生再次当选,我知道他一定会兑现诺言,我也知道美国人民期望他信守这一庄严承诺。
S o we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition.
就某种意义而言,今天我们是为了要求兑现诺言而汇集到我们国家的首都来的。
Charles Maxwell lived up to his word.
Charles Maxwell兑现了他的诺言。
They do not fulfil their promise, they never will!
他们没有兑现他们的诺言,他们也不愿兑现!
fail to fulfill a promise or obligation.
没有兑现自己的诺言或义务。
They used the President's unfulfilled promises as a stick with which to beat the whole government.
他们以总统未兑现的诺言为把柄,攻击整个政府。
the redemption of one's property, debts, shares, promises
财产的赎回、 债务的偿清、 股票的兑现、 诺言的履行.
He fobbed me off with promises that he never intended to keep
他用一些根本不想兑现的诺言把我搪塞过去。
Make -- and keep -- promises.
做出承诺,并要兑现。
The youngest should tax Mr. Bingley with having promised on his first coming into the country to give a ball at Netherfield.
顶小的女儿要要求彬格莱先生兑现他刚到乡下时的诺言,在尼日斐花园开一次舞会。
break/carry out/fulfil/give/keep/make a promise
违背诺言[履行诺言/实现诺言/给予保证/遵守诺言/作出允诺
A century has passed since the day of promise, and the promise is unkept.
承诺之日距今已有一个世纪,但承诺却仍未兑现。
I gave a four-word answer: "make and keep promises."
我的回答是4个字:"承诺,兑现。
"But I've indicated we're going to honor it. "
“但我已经说了,我们会兑现承诺。”
I doubt if his promises will ever come to pass.
我怀疑他的那些许诺是否会兑现。
Yes, so i will redeem my promise to give her happiness.
是的,所以我要兑现我的承诺给她幸福。
Fulfill the Promise of Emission Reduction,Promote The Development of low Carbon Economy
兑现减排承诺 力促低碳经济发展
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号