Yes, I will. Take care, then.
好的,就这样吧,多保重。
We'll leave it at that. You will pay all the expenses.
我们就这样吧。你要付所有的费用。
Very well, if you insist.
如果你坚持的话,就这样吧。
KILJAEDENEMERGE.wav -> The expandable have perished, so be it.
基:死亡和枯萎已经扩散开,就这样吧。
"All right, though; she'd like to see me in just such a fix -- let her sweat it out!"
“得,就这样吧,你不是想看我的笑话吗,那你就傻等着瞧吧,有你好受的。”
O.K., do it that way.
着, 就这样干吧。
All right!So that's that.
好吧! 这事儿就这样了啦。
If that is so, give me your ring.
“既然这样,就请把那枚戒指送给我吧
"Be it as you will," said Patton.
“那么你就这样对待我吧,"巴顿说。
Well, if so, I'll sign it without any remarks.
好吧,如果这样,我就签字,不加批注了。
If it 's all the same to you. I will not .
如果这对你都一样,我就不要了吧。
is calm and take thing as they come.
冷静些,事情既然这样了,就随它去吧。
Well, in that case, let's make it tomorrow night.
既然这样,我们就定在明天晚上吧。
Well, say it were true, what then?
好吧,就算这是真的,又怎样呢?
Perhaps that was how he conceived new stunts?
也许他就是这样酝酿他的新把戏的吧?
Don't shilly-shally.Go right ahead.
别三心二意了,就这样办吧。
We have to consult his convenience in a matter of this kind.
对这样的事情,我们就听其自便吧。
Let me put it this way, we've agreed to do this deal on an FOB basis.
让我这样说吧,我们已就离岸价达成这项交易。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号