Sometimes succeeding and sometimes not.
碰巧的有时成功或有时不成功的
They happened to hear what their stepmother had planned.
碰巧听到了继母的打算。
Your intention happens to coincide with our wishes.
你方的意图碰巧与我们的愿望相一致。
Do you happen to know her trouble ?
你有碰巧知道她的麻烦事吗?
I just happen to have all the same classes as my ex-boyfriend.
我上的课碰巧跟我前任男友完全一样。
It happens to be a rather confidential sort of thing."
碰巧是一件相当机密的事。”
Unless they happen to be familiar with Chinese customs,
除非碰巧熟悉中国人的习俗,
We came bang up against more trouble.
我们恰巧碰到更多的麻烦。
in case you happen to lose your wallet on the way home, sir,
如果你在回家的路上碰巧丢了钱包,
I happened to see Peter on the way to the bookstore yesterday.
昨天我去书店的路上碰巧遇见了彼得。
...may have stumbled onto a trinket of value.
...碰巧发现了一件小小的宝贝.
Most accidents can be explained by cock-up rather than conspiracy theory.
大多数意外是碰巧撞上而不是蓄意的。
Most accident can be explained by cock - up rather than conspiracy theory
大多数意外是碰巧撞上而不是蓄意的
Funnily enough (ie It so happened that) I met her just yesterday.
再没那麽巧的了, 我昨天正碰见她.
Funnily enough I met her just yesterday.
再没那么巧的了, 我昨天正碰见她.
It happened that the harvest was bad in 1988.
碰巧一九八八年的收成很糟。
At last he chanced to sail back towards the place from which he had started.
最后他碰巧又回到了他出发的地方。
The first blind man happened to place his hand on the elephant's side.
第一个瞎子碰巧把手放在象的一侧。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号