Don't forget it and come on time.
别忘了,请准时来。
She intended putting a lock on the door and requested Zoe to keep Carmen with her till the child's mother returned.
她准备把门锁起来并请求佐伊暂时收留卡门,直到她母亲回来。
Please be on hand at 12:30 sharp.
请在12点30分准时在席。
Please make sure of the time.
请把时间打听准确。
When you invite to dinner, you should be prepared to pay the bill and rdeach for it when it arrives.
你要是请人家吃饭,就应准备付帐单,帐单递上时应立即接过来。
Click Finish when you are ready for the wizard to try again to build your service profile.
准备好重新运行向导来建立您的服务配置文件时请单击“完成”。
T: Excuse me. But listen to my explanation. I was ready to shake hands with you when you bend to me.
(对不起,但请听我解释。我准备与你握手时,你却将腰弯了下来。)
When I decided to come to the USA graduate school, I spent almost a year to prepare for the GRE and TOEFL exams and get the application process done.
当我决定来美国研究所时,我几乎花了一年的时间来准备GRE和托福考试,以完成申请程序。
Please look me up when you are in town again.
再来镇时请你来探望我。
Please come whenever it is convenient to you.
方便的时候,请随时来。
Check in for the convention is at ten o'clock, so please be there on time.
会议的报到时间是10点,所以请准时到
Try to/and be here on time.
请尽量按时到这儿来.
Drop in to see me at your leisure.
有空时请到我这里来。
You should bring your laundry form with you when you come to collect your laundry.
来取件时请带好洗衣单。
Please come at your convenience.
请在你方便的时候前来。
Please ask her when he will be back.
请问她何时才能回来。
Come to the tea with some peas.
来时请带上些豌豆,
It will take ages for the council to grant planning permission for our house extension so I'd better set the wheels in motion now.
市政会批准我们房子的扩建申请要一些时间,因此我最好现在就使它开始动起来。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号