Never fish in trouble water.61. Soon ripe, soon rotten.61. Two wrongs do not make a right.
不要混水摸鱼。熟得快,烂得快。别人错了,不等于你对了。
two wrongs don't make a right (saying)you cannot justify a wrong action by saying that sb else has done sth similar or that sb has done sth wrong to you
(谚)两个错不等于其中一个对(自己做了错事不能说别人也是这样做的来为自己辩护).
Excuse me, I got the wrong person.
对不起,认错了人。
No disrespect (to you), but I think you are wrong.
我(对你)没有别的意思, 只不过认为你错了.
Her own mistakes made her very tolerant of/towards (the faults of) others.
她因自己有错误, 对别人(的错误)就概不计较了.
You should not blame others for what is your own fault.
自己做错了, 不能赖别人。
If you blame another person,a system,or an event for something you did wrong,others will not trust you.
如果你做错了什么事而归咎于他人、某个制度、或某一事件,那么别人就不会信任你了。
Sorry, you have got the wrong number .
对不起,你拨错号码了。
I am sorry, I was mistaken about you.
对不起,我错怪你了。
I am afraid I can't do anything for you; you have come to the wrong shop.
对不起,我帮不了你,你找错了门路。
Takes you to make fun of raises the human spirit, I am not right, Imistakenly, sorry.
拿你俩开涮提人气,我不对,我错了,对不起。
When you go to Rome, do as Rome does. Rome will be a ugly customer to you, if you don't.
到什么山上唱什么歌,你要是唱错了调,别人可不买你的帐。
Sorry.You are way off.You should just give up.
对不起,你完全搞错了,你还是算了吧。
Keep this matter to yourself; don't let anybody know.
这件事你知道就行了,不要对别人讲。
You should say "Excuse me" when you step on somebody's foot.
如果踩了别人的脚,你应该说 "对不起"。
you shall say " excuse me " when you step on somebody 's foot
如果踩了别人的脚,你应该说"对不起"
Ignoring her after insulting her won' t help-two wrongs don't make a right.
辱骂她后又不理她没有用——她错了不等于你就正确。
Either you are wrong, or I am.
不是你错,就是我错了。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号