Have a seat. How are you getting along?
请坐,一切都好吗?
Hi, John. How are you doing?
你好,约翰。最近一切都好吗?
"Is all well with Rome?"he asked; and he called to his wife to bring him his cloak
“罗马一切都好吗?”他问道,他叫妻子把战袍拿来。
Hello, Wang. How's everything?
你好,小王。一切都好吗? ?
B: Have a seat. How are you getting along?
乙:请坐,一切都好吗?
Is everything, you know, okay at home?
这一切, 你知道吗, 在家都很好吗?
Everything is going peachy here, dad. How are you and mom?
爸爸,这里一切都很好,你和母亲好吗?
Do you feel all right?
你感觉一切都好吗(就身体而言)?
So how are things going with that new friend of yours?
你那位新朋友一切都还好吗?
Now is everything properly teed up for your trip Europe?
到欧洲旅行的一切东西都安排好吗?
Hi, Fred! How is everything with you? Everything is fine, thank you, What about you? Quite well.
喂,弗雷德,你好吗?一切都好,谢谢。你呢?很好。
Edith: You look a little upset, Mike. Is everything OK?
爱蒂丝:你看起来有点烦燥,麦克,一切都还好吗?
Hi, Dad. Everything's fine.
嗨 ,爸爸。一切都好。
Is everything all right in your room?
您的房间一切都正常吗?
Hi, Son. Is everything all right?
嗨 ,孩子 一切都顺利吗?
All that ends well is well
结果好,就一切都好
All's well that ends well.
结局好就算一切都好.
Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us. Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shank?
握手言和吧,让一切都过去。握一只温暖的手不是比踹一脚好得多吗?
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号