From the tone of his speech, that'll be done easily.
听他的话头,这件事好办。
It's a tough/not an easy proposition.
这是一件棘手的[不好办的]事.
He seemed even more anxious than I to get it done.
他似乎比我更急于办好这件事。
In doing so, he did a great service to the people.
他这样做,就为人民办了一件大好事。
We could not agree (as to) how to do it best.
这件事怎么办最好,我们大家看法不一致。
Your best course of action is to forget about the whole unfortunate matter.
最好的办法就是完全忘掉这件不幸的事。
Oh, dear, if I only had a mother to do it!
哦,亲爱的,要是我也有母亲来办这件事,那才好呀!
"Once you've hooked him, you can do what you like with him afterwards.
“而且这件事一办好,后来的文章多得很呢;
This is a difficult job--don't rush me.
这事不好办,别催我。
To whom should I refer the matter?
我应该找谁办这件事?
He is attending to the matter himself.
他正在亲自办理这件事。
and therefore, as she will think it an act of kindness, if you decline the office, I will take it on myself."
因此,要是你不愿意办这件事,我自己来办好了,反正她会觉得这是我们对她的一片好意。”
'It's the only thing that can make me well. I must see her.
“只有办了这件事才能治好我的病,我非要见她一面不可。
We must see to it that, under the leadership of the General Political Department, all the greater military regions and all services and arms do well in this work.
在总政治部领导下,各大军区、军兵种一定要把这件事情办好。
Under these circumstances, I think that as long as the leaders at all levels work conscientiously, it will be easy to develop education.
在这样的条件下,只要各级领导认真抓,我看教育的事情好办,
However, the work we have undertaken requires time and cannot be accomplished overnight;
但是,这件事要办好,却需要时间,不是一朝一夕所能成就;
As long as he doesn't know that you could have saved him, he--he-- well that makes it a great deal better.
只要他当初不知道你能够救他,他--他--呃,这件事就好办多了。
It was an uphill battle.= It was very difficult and we felt like we were not going to accomplish it, but we did.
这件事好比上坡作战,很不容易.我先前还以为做不到,结果却办成了.
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号