How our mutual friend worked the ropes is more than I can tell you.
我们共同的朋友怎样在暗中操纵,我是无法告诉你的。
I think much of my friends' common sense.
我尊重我朋友们的共识。
We get our friends to roll their sleeves up and get to work.
我们召集我们的朋友共同卷起袖子来做。
A mutual friend, Mr....,has suggested that I write you concerning a position as ... in your company.
我们的共同朋友——……先生建议我应聘贵公司……职位。
our friends are the ones who share our joy and sorrow with us.
我们的朋友是和我们共享喜悦共同分担悲伤的人。
Then we became friends, real friends who share danger.
后来我们成了朋友,真正的共担风险的朋友。
We hope we can work hard with friends for getting a industry automatic new era.
我们愿与各行各业的朋友共同努力,共创工业自动化的新纪元。
I divided the blame with my friend
我与朋友共同承担过错。
My dear friends, let's work closely together and build a brighter future in the new century for China-EU trade and economic cooperation.
朋友们,让我们共同努力,开创新世纪中欧经贸合作的美好未来。
Perdona,? no tendremos algú n amigo en comú n para que nos pueda presentar?
对不起!请问我们两个有没有一个共同的朋友可以介绍我认识你?
We wish to hold hands with the friend who goes together in electronics profession to create the brilliancy together!
我们愿与广大的电子同行的朋友一起携手共创辉煌!
To keep friendly relations between China and Russia from generation to generation is the common desire of the peoples of the two countries.
女士们,先生们,朋友们!中俄两国世代友好,是我们两国人民的共同意愿。
I tried to make friends with my classmates.
我努力和同学们交朋友。
To those old allies, whose cultural and spiritual origins we share, we pledge the loyalty of faithful friends.
对那些和我们有着共同文化和精神渊源的老盟友、我们保证待以诚实朋友那样的忠诚。
We must join hands with our friends in Europe.
我们必须同欧洲的朋友携手合作。
Let us keep to companion of own rank.
我们还是同阶级相等的人作朋友罢。
They have been cooperating with our Party for a long time and also fighting side by side with it, and they are its close allies.
各民主党派和工商联同我们党有过长期合作、共同战斗的历史,是我们党的亲密朋友。
We sincerely hope that all friends have forged profound friendship with, and work together to create a better cooperation in the future.
我们真诚盼望与各界朋友结下深厚友谊,共同携手创在美好合作的未来。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号