Go ahead with your plan. I'm all for it.
进行你的计划吧, 我完全赞成。
She is all in favor of my suggestion.
她完全赞同我的建议。
He could go along with it most of the way, but not entirely.
他大部分同意, 但不能完全赞同。
I am afraid I can not quite agree with you about that .
关于这一点,恐怕我不能完全赞同你。
I fully endorse their approach.
我完全赞同他们的工作方针。
My family is right behind me in my ambition to become a doctor.
我们家对我立志当医生完全赞同.
My family are right behind me in my ambition to become a doctor
我们家对我立志当医生完全赞同
I quite agree. And the costumes were magnificent.
我完全赞同你的说法。而且服装也很华丽。
This newspaper has long subscribed wholeheartedly to the idea of school vouchers.
这份报纸早已对教育券的设想表示完全赞同。
You bet! For man is man and the master of his own fate.
完全赞同,每个人都是自己命运的主宰者。
The newly-initiated Inter-racial Confidence Circles (ICC) run by the Community Development Councils (CDCs) get the thumbs up from me.
我完全赞同不久前推行,由社区发展理事会负责的族群互信圈。
I totally agree with FIFA, because first of all, it does protect its revenue.
我完全赞同国际足联,因为最重要的是它保住了收入。
I fully endorse the high evaluation of the process of the "Shanghai Five" mechanism and the establishment of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
我完全赞同各位对“上海五国”进程和“上海合作组织”成立所作的高度评价。
Although I must say I don't very often entirely agree, Mr Chanda, with what the magazine has to say.
但我也必须坦白告诉你,陈达先生,我并非经常完全赞同贵杂志的评论的。
all for it
"对别人的看法或意见""完全同意"",""完全赞成"
I think we can/should give the contract our full/complete approval.
我想我们能/应该全力/完全赞成这个合同。
Difference from its attitude to the eastward expansion of NATO, Russia is acquiescence to and in favor of the eastern enlargement of the EU.
与反对北约东扩的立场完全不同 ,俄罗斯默许并赞同欧盟东扩。
I quit agree with you . The difference can surely be narrowed, if not altogether removed .
我很赞同你的说法,如果差异不能完全消除的话,也一定能缩校
I'm not totally sold on the idea of painting the ceiling deep pink.
我不完全赞成将天花板刷成深粉红色。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号