If you would have a thing well done, do it yourself.
想把事情来做好,就得亲自动手搞。
78 If you would have a thing well done, do it yourself.
78想把事情做好,就得亲自动手。
If you want a thing well done, do it yourself.
若要事情做得好,必须亲自动手搞。
"If you would have a thing well done, do it yourself"
如要是情做得好,你须亲自动手搞
If you would have a thing well done, you must do it yourself. --Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, American poet
如果要将事情做好,就得亲自动手。美国诗人朗费罗
Who makes everything right must rise early.
想把事事都做好,就得坚持起身早。
She had screwed up and had to do it all over again.
她把事情搞坏了,得重新做过。
We should continue to pursue high ideals and aspirations and do our work well.
我们还是要有理想,有志气,把事情搞好。
Don't gum up the works by telling Mother what we are going to do.
不要把我们要做的事告诉妈妈,免得把事情搞糟。
If anyone thinks he can do this job any better, he's welcome to it/to try! ie I'll gladly let him do it.
谁要是能把这件事做得更好, 谁就来做[试试]! (我乐不得别人来做呢.)
It looks as though you've bungled again.
看来你好像又把事情搞糟了.
He came in and bitched the whole thing up
他一进来就把整个事情搞糟了。
Nonetheless, we should manage our own affairs well; This incident has really revealed enough of our mistakes!
但是,我们要好好地把自己的事情搞好,这次事件确实把我们的失误也暴露得足够了。
It's always the same; everything that I don't attend to myself goes wrong.
总是这样的,什么事情我不亲自动手就出毛
Whatever is worth do at all is worth do well.
凡是值得做的事就值得把它做好。
Please help me to get things straight.
请帮助我把事情搞好。
I don't want to rock the boat.
我不想把事情搞糟。
That considerate lady made the beverage, and handed it to Mr. Bounderby.
那位体贴入微的贵妇人把那种饮料做好,亲手端来给庞得贝先生。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号