We should never remember the benefits we have offered nor forget the favor received.
自己的好事别去提,别人的恩惠要铭记。
We should never remember the benefits we have offered nor forget the favor received
自己的好事别去提,别人的恩惠要铭记
My dear, I have my doubts whether our duty does not stop at seeing to ourselves, without throwing stones at others.
亲爱的,我看我们最好自己管自己,不要去责难别人。
Forgive and forget injuries, but never forget benefits.
对于别人的加害,宽恕他,忘了一切;受了别人的恩惠,却不应忘记。
It's important to think of others because your actions affect everybody.
凡事要替别人着想,因为自己的行为会影响别人。
Never trust another what you should do yourself
自己应该做的事,决不要委托别人做
Why drag in others when it was all your own doing?
自己做的事, 为什么要拉上别人?
unBurden oneself to sB.
对别人倾诉自己的心事
Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
各人不要单顾自己的事,也要顾别人的事。
I don't have a single relative to turn to here, so I have to take care of everything myself.There's no one around to talk things over with, let alone help me!
这儿举目无亲,一切事都要自己去办,商量的人都没有,别说帮忙!
You must act instead of waiting to get things done.
自己的事自己做,等待别人无指望。
The state, fact, or feeling of being indebted to another for a special service or favor received.
受恩惠状态为了接受的特别帮助或恩惠而感激另一人的状态、事实或感觉
Don't always patter yourself on others. Make something your own.
不要总是去模仿别人,做出你自己的特色来。
Nevertheless oneself want many heart, careful others him circumvent (oneself cannot do the business that has circumvent others above all) .
不过自己要多个心眼,小心别人陷害自己(自己首先不能做有陷害别人的事情)。
Don' t let anyone lead you by the nose, use your own judgement and do the right thing.
别让人牵着鼻子走,要自己判断行事,该做的才做。
Jessica was beginning to feel that her affairs were her own.
杰西卡开始感到她自己的事情不要别人管。
Don't poke and pry about into what other people prefer to keep hidden.
别去打听别人想要保守秘密的事。
Don't poke in when other people prefer to keep hidden.
别人愿意隐秘的事情,不要好奇地去探听。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号