Come what may, heaven won't fall.
做你的吧,天塌不下来。
King: How about staying here to be my son-in-law?
国王:你们都留下来做我的女婿吧!
Are you stuck over your algebra?
你的代数题做不下去了吧?
Descende, calve, ut ne nimium decalveris.
下来吧,秃子,不然就剥掉你的头皮。
Just after the opening of the village fete there was a sudden down pour, but it was not the end of the world because business was booming in the beer tent.
村庄的游园会刚开始,天就下起雨来了,不过天没有塌下来,因为啤酒棚的生意突然兴旺起来了。
You must sit down and get that homework done, or you'll get into hot water at school tomorrow.
你必须坐下来做完作业,要不明天上学就会有麻烦的。
You said living long was meaningless if you were unhappy.
至尊宝:来吧!就象你说的,做人不开心就算长生不死也没有用!
The thought that he would not be able to find shelter when that happened worried him so much that he had no appetite for food and slept badly.
因为太担心天塌下来没处避难,以至于他吃不下睡不香。
Once it was clear to buyers that the sky was not falling, the excessive inventories of oil had to be sold at much lower prices.
买主一旦确信天不会塌下来,过量的石油库存就不得不按低得多的价格销售。
Re institute this practice in your family.
重新对你的家庭做一下这个调查吧。
"Well, gosh," was the reply, "You re not coming empty-handed, are you?"
“你的双手得拿礼物啊。天哪,你总不会空着手来吧?”吝啬鬼回答。
Please continue with what you were doing before I came in.
请继续做我进来之前你们正在做的事情吧。
"Come down, pardner, and be a man.
“下来吧,伙计,做一个真正的男子汉。
You surely don't mean to be cruel.
我想你总不致于要做残暴的事吧。
Do you mind if I unload the children onto you this afternoon?
今天下午我把孩子托付给你, 你不介意吧?
The next time you are stressed out by your rat race, spend a day doing absolutely nothing.
下次当你被竞争的压力压得喘不过气来时,空出一天时间,什么也不要做,
The roof of the ancient temple caved in because of bad maintenance.
那座古老的宙宇由于维护不好屋顶塌了下来。
"Ah, you will tell all I have said, will you not, reverend sir?"
“啊,你会把我所说的一切都讲出来的吧,你肯不肯,神甫阁下?”
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号