To me only Cech and Terry are untouchables.
依我所见,只有切赫和特里是‘碰不得的’。
Questioner: As I can see, there is nothing wrong with my body nor with my real being.
依我所见,我的身体或本体并没有何不妥。
In my opinion, that picture is the best of those Picasso have drawn.
依我见,那幅画是毕加索所画过的最好的一幅。
To dwell purely in ethics is insufficient. We use the research of other fields to critique our own prejudices.
光依靠伦理观点是不够的,我们需要其他领域的研究来批判自己所持有的偏见。
I am willing to take a backseat to his needs occasionally.
有时我愿意依他的需求不表意见。
As I see it, this is not a thing to be argued about or to take sides about.
依我之见,此事并不需要争论或表态。
This thought, in my opinion, is the moral foundation of the universe;
依我之见,这种想法是宇宙的道德基础;
We dressed ourselves up full fig, and were introduced in due form to the young queen.
我们全副盛装,依礼进见年轻的皇后。
In my submission, these proposals are completely unworkable.
依我之见,这些提议根本是不可行的。
In my book this is not the way to handle it.
依我之见, 这不是处理此事的办法。
Several Theoretical and Practical Problems Administering the Heresy by law;
依法治邪几个理论和实践问题之我见
As you can see, my young apprentice,
如你所见,我的年轻学徒
I am scared stiff of meeting the director.
我很害怕去见这位所长。
The future's not ours to see.
未来并非我们所能预见。
among all the places I've ever seen.
在我见过的所有地方。
So far as I know/As far as I can see, that is highly unlikely.
就我所知[依我看]那是极不可能的.
Personally, we should not overestimate or deny either of them.
依我之见,我们不应过高地估价或拒绝任何一种。
We must still know what the facts are, because our moral insights are based on what we believe to be the real representation of the moral situation.
因为我们的道德洞见依赖于我们所相信的道德情景的真实表现,我们仍必须知道那些事实是什么。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号