Susan, will you marry me?
Susan,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you,Miss Leslie?
“莱斯利小姐,您愿意嫁给我吗?
I want to say something important in that moment:Will you be my wife?
有件重要的事要跟您说:您愿意嫁给我吗?
Bassanio turned to Portia and said, @Dear lady, will you be mine?
巴塞尼奥转身对波西亚说:“亲爱的小姐,你愿意嫁给我吗?”
Take the telephone, Pitcher! he yelled. Will you, Miss Leslie? he added softly.
“皮彻!去接电话!”他大喊道。“莱斯利小姐,您愿意嫁给我吗?”他又轻声地问了一遍。
"You do not wish me to marry M. Franz d'Epinay?"
“您不愿意我嫁给弗兰兹·伊皮奈先生是吗?”
`Will you marry me?' he asked stammeringly.
‘你愿意嫁我吗?’他结结巴巴地问道。
I don't mean to be married to that old scarecrow.
我可不愿意嫁给那个老稻草人。
Man: Yes. Would you marry me, Helen?
迈克:是的。你原意嫁给我吗,海伦?
If you'll accept of me, all that past shall be forgotten.
如果你愿意嫁给我,过去的一切都可以一笔勾销。
I would rather be married to the villain Romeo than to Paris!
我宁愿嫁给那个恶徒罗密欧也不愿嫁给巴利斯
She made it clear, between the lines, that she would not marry him.
她言下之意很清楚:她不愿意嫁给他。
I don' t know why she' s marrying that appalling man ; I wouldn' t touch him with a barge-pole.
我不明白她为什麽要嫁给那个糟糕透顶的人, 我连理都不愿意理他.
Will you exercise your influence on my behalf?
你愿意运用你的权力给我帮忙吗?
Are you willing to concede the right to us?
你愿意把权利让给我们吗?
Mary will not chuck herself away on such a man.
玛丽不愿意嫁给这么个男人。
She disobeyed her father and married that man.
她违拗父亲的意愿而嫁给那个男人。
She doesn't manifest much desire to marry him.
她没有表明真想嫁给他的意愿。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号