The basic dialect of the common language is the authoritative dialect which should have double-authority: the authoritative geographical dialect and the authoritative social dialect.
共同语的基础方言是权威方言,应当具有双重权威性,即既是权威的地域方言,同时又是权威的社会方言。
It gratified me to learn that you had been successful.
获悉你成功了,我很高兴。
I was apprised of the committee's decision.
我已获悉委员会的决定.
I learnt that I had passed the test.
我获悉我测验及格了。
He reads the news lately.
他最近获悉这个消息。
I read that the new director was a woman.
我获悉新董事是个女的。
I have it on good authority.
我由可靠方面获悉此事。
Loud music greeted him when he entered the apartment.
我们获悉他刚当选总统。
I am distressed to hear of it.
本人获悉此情,深感痛心。
I am credibly informed that..., ie I have been told by sb who can be believed.
我从可靠的方面获悉....
We learned of his marriage in the newspapers.
我们从报上获悉他结婚了。
We learned the matter from an American paper.
我们从一家美国报纸上获悉此事。
I have it on unimpeachable authority.
我从绝对可靠的权威处获悉该消息。
He was ecstatic at the news of his daughter's birth.
他获悉女儿出生不禁欣喜若狂.
It's a relief to learn about his final success.
获悉他终于成功,真叫人欣慰。
We were informed that an earthquake had occurred in the west.
我们获悉西部发生了地震。
Where did you learn about the job?
你是从何处获悉这工作的?
We're sorry to hear of your father's death.
我们获悉令尊去世, 非常难过.
I felt much relieved at the news.
获悉这一消息,我深感宽慰。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号