In addition,"ni rong"(拟容) and "qu xin"(取心) should be a relation of continuation.
另外,“拟容”与“取心”在逻辑上应属于顺承关系。
Judging by its different positions in the text, the word sometimes serves as a sequential connective, which can be translated into words like "hence" , "then" , etc.
根据“言”字在《诗经》中所处位置的不同,一部分“言”作顺承连词,可译为“于是”、“就”等;一部分“言”作助词,为状语后缀,可译为“……的样子”。
Shun Tin Christian Children's and Youth Centre
基督教顺天青少年中心
From Shuntian School to Shuntian College --Tracking down the origin of Hebei Normal University;
从顺天府学堂到顺天高等学堂——河北师范大学校史溯源
We're being thrashed!
我们今天很不顺利啊
She dropped by to see me yesterday.
她昨天顺便来看我。
We sailed all day with a free wind.
我们整天顺风航行。
the days were fair and the winds were favorable.
天气很好,又是顺风。
We can thank our lucky stars the plan has turned out fine.
谢天谢地,计划一切顺利。
Nothing goes right for Noddy today.
诺蒂今天事事不顺。
I'll go tomorrow if the wind behaves.
只要老天乖乖儿吹顺风,我明天就动身。
However, there came a day finally when the sword slipped into the scabbard quite easily.
然而这一天终于来到了,剑顺顺当当地插入了鞘。
They imagine it all depends on the will of Heaven and think, "A peasant association?Who knows if Heaven wills it or not?"
他们以为这全决于天意:“办农民会,晓得天意顺不顺咧?”
I guess I'm just having a bad day.
我想大概是我今天过得不顺利吧。
Kevin: I am, I've been having a very frustrating day so far.
凯文:对啊,今天一直都很不顺利。
It was one of those days when nothing seemed to go right.
那是倒霉的一天,似乎没一件事顺当。
Today we were doing fine right after the game started.
今天的球一上手就打得很顺利。
Oh! I just drop in on him for a chat.
哦,我只是顺便来和他聊聊天。
It stands to reason that you take the Bus in this heavy rain.
在豪雨天里你搭公车是顺理成章的事。
The liner made good sea-way because of the fine weather.
因天气好, 班轮在海上航行顺利.
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号