Grammaticalization and Subjectivisation of "Dang Me"(当么) and "Gan"(敢) In Anyang Dialect
安阳话“当么”与“敢”的语法化及主观化
"Dare you ask him ? No, I dare not ."
敢问他吗? 不敢。
I do not know whether he dares try .
我不知道他敢不敢做。
Dare he borrow money from you?
他敢不敢问你借钱?
I defy you to do this.
我看你敢不敢做这件事。
I defy you to do that.
我看你敢不敢那么干。
"Scared to talk, eh?
"不敢说,是不是?
Uh. I'm not sure if I agree.
呵,我不敢肯定。?
Da Gama was reluctant to go ashore.
达·伽马不敢上岸。
She dared not phrase it or view it.
她不敢说出来,也不敢设想。
Somebody dare me to jump off the bridge into the river
有人激我敢不敢从桥上跳进河里
The Brave are merciful; cowards do not dare to forgive their enemies.
勇敢者仁慈宽大,胆小鬼不敢饶恕敌人。
Somebody dared me to jump off the bridge into the river.
有人激我敢不敢从桥上跳进河里.
Wouldn't dare to rip off a bank, would you?
我可不敢抢劫银行,你敢吗?
"Oh, I dasn't, Mars Tom.
“哦,不,我可不敢,汤姆少爷。
You dare not arouse my displeasure.
你不敢惹我不高兴。
One should not disobey father's orders
父令难违,不敢不从
She was too frightened to refuse.
她给吓得不敢说个“不”字。
Similarly, Who dare to cooperate with a goverment which dare not say the truth and dare not concede the error?
同样,一个不敢说实话、不敢承认错误的政府,谁又敢与你合作?
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号