It has got to be stopped. I've had enough of it.
我受够了, 停止吧。
But my mother got sick of the electric guitar and said,'Enough is enough!
但我的母亲受够了电吉它,她对我说:‘够了,够了!
I've been suffering too, Mei.
你看,我也受够了苦。
I've had quite enough of that style of thing.
那种事我已经受够了。
We are fed up with your temper.
我们受够了你的脾气。
I have had quite enough of your impudence.
我受够了你的厚颜无耻。
I'm so fed up with your BS (bull shit).
我受够了你的废话。
Had enough of @high-brow culture@?
受够了“高格调文化”吗?
I am so fed up with your bull shit, cut the crap.
真是受够了,废话少说。
I've had enough-I'm going to jack it in now.
我受够了--我这就打算歇手不干了。
I've had enough of your insolence, and I'm having no more.
我受够了你的傲慢,不能再容忍了。
Quota, quotas...I have had it up to here! I feel like I have got a stomachache.
定额,定额。。。。。我真是受够了!觉得胃都痛了。
"Quota, quotas...I have had it up to here! I feel like I am getting a stomachache. "
定额,定额.....我真是受够了!觉得胃都痛了
Quota, quotas... I have had it up to here! I feel like I being getting a stomachache .
定额,定额.....我真是受够了! 觉得胃都痛了。
Quota , quotas...I have had It up to here! I feel like I am get a stomachache .
定额,定额.....我真是受够了!觉得胃都痛了。
This generation of Americans has already had enough, more than enough, of war and hate and oppression.
这一代美国人已经受够了--真的受够了--战争、仇恨及压迫。
I've had my fill of John for one evening.
整晚跟约翰在一起,我受够了。
She decided she had had her fill of his cruelty.
她认为自己已经受够了他的虐待.
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号