As for that boy, I don't know where he is, confound him," says he, "nor I don't much care.
至于那孩子,我不知道他在哪里,也不想管他了,让他见鬼去吧。
He's got no right to be jealous. To hell with him, I'll go out with who I like.
他没有权利嫉妒。让他见鬼去吧,我愿意同我喜欢的人外出。
To Hell With Churchill and His Speech
让丘吉尔和他的演讲见鬼去吧
"The devil fly away with you all," growled Matre Andry Musnier.
“你们统统见鬼去吧
Go to the devil!
马上滚开!见鬼去吧!
I'll take you, and to hell with Churchill and his speech!
“我送你去,让丘吉尔和他的演讲见鬼去吧
"You can go to the deuce as far as I am concerned," he said, as he reached the door.
“对我来说,你见鬼去吧,"走到门边时,他说道。
"Drunk be damned," cried the captain. "He can lie in the gutter for all I care.
"什么喝醉了,见鬼去吧,"队长说,"他要是醉得躺在污水沟里,我也管不着。
"Go to the devil, you old hag," he half muttered as he stared round upon the scattered company.
“见你的鬼去吧,你这个老母夜叉,"他盯着四周分散的人群,低声咕哝着。
'The hell with Weber, music and pianos!'
“让韦伯、音乐和钢琴全都见鬼去吧
Hang the doubts, the misery of waiting!
让疑惧,等待的痛苦见鬼去吧。
Oh, damn the dirty swine to hell.
让那卑鄙的畜生见鬼去吧。
“Let’s have the Mystery, and the devil take the Flemings!
“圣迹剧!弗朗德勒人见鬼去吧!”
No need to worry; the hell with all this.
不必担心,让这所有的一切都见鬼去吧。
He can go hang for all I care.
见他的鬼吧, 我才不在乎哩.
As far as I am concerned, if you aren't willing to work for a living, you can go to hell!
依我看,如果你不愿工作自己谋生,那就见鬼去吧!
To which comment Stilwell added in his diary: "The hell they are!"
此语史迪威在日记中答道,“见你的鬼去吧!
Francis, what the hell do you mean?
弗朗西斯,见鬼去吧,你这话到底是什么意思?
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号