" Well, dear, did you have a good time?" -" Hot dog!"
“喂,亲爱的,你今天玩得痛愉快吗?”—“好极啦
"Oh, dear, have you seen the new shirtwaists at Altman's?
“喂,亲爱的,你看到奥尔特曼公司的新款衬衫了吗?
"Harkee, my girl, how far have you overrun the constable?" I told him that the debt amounted to 12 pounds.
“喂,亲爱的,你一共负了多少债?”我告诉他共12镑。
Hello, sugar, nice to see you!
喂, 亲爱的, 见到你真高兴!
"Well, my dear Dantès, are you now free?"
"喂,我亲爱的唐太斯,你现在没事了吗?
Oh let her alone, my dear fellow: she's a low lot!
喂,我亲爱的朋友,别管她吧:她是个下流之辈。
It's warm, cozy, sweet-smelling, and done with their favorite person - Mom.
亲喂时,宝宝是温暖的、舒适的,并有甜美的乳汁,还有他们最爱的妈妈。
Come, my dear. Yes, dear.
来吧,亲爱的。来啦,亲爱的。
" Simon, my darling."
“西蒙,亲爱的。”
"Come, that's no way to speak to your mother."
"喂, 听我说!那不是(你)对母亲说话的态度."
that's no way to speak to your mother.
喂, 听我说!那不是(你)对母亲说话的态度。
And that's dear little Max.
那是亲爱的小Max。
I'll drive Susan, dear.
我送Susan ,亲爱的。
'Yes, dear, you would have.
“唔,亲爱的,你会推。
You've got hold of the wrong end of the stick, my dear!
你搞错了,亲爱的!
"Good-bye, dear," she said.
"再见,亲爱的,"她说。
Goodnight Dear Diary.
晚安,亲爱的日记。
paternal affection, authority
父爱、 父亲的威信
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号