B: Gag me with a spoon! Please don't tell me such disguesting stories any more.
我快吐了!请不要再说这样的故事了.
Gag me with a spoon! Please don't tell me such disgusting stories any more.
我快吐了!请别再说这么恶心的故事了。
Gigi: I think I've got pinkeye, and I feel headache and nauseous. The cruise is shacking like rock-n-roll! I've got serious motion sickness… Oh, I am going to throw up!
我想我得了角膜炎了,然后我觉得头痛又想吐!这游轮摇晃的像摇滚乐一样!我晕船啦~,快吐了!
You owe me 5: come on, disgorge!
你欠我5英镑, 快, 吐出来!
" The man did not reply but went back to the cooler where he found me choking on my vomit.
”那人默默走到冷冻机旁,找到了我,此时呕吐快令到我窒息了。
The rank smell of vomit reached me.
我闻到了呕吐物的臭气。
Aleck fetched a long purr of soft delight, and said:
艾莱柯轻松愉快地吐了一口长气说:
My stomach grew sick, and I was just at the point of fainting, when nature discharg'd the disorder from my stomach;
我感到胃里东西直往上冒,人也几乎快晕倒了,最后终于恶心得把胃里的东西都吐了出来。
With my tooraloom, tooraloom, tooraloom, tooraloom.
“我的吐啦噜,吐啦噜,吐啦噜,吐啦噜。”
"...I got a lot off my chest in that pulpit"
“…当时在讲道坛上,我是骨鲠在喉,不吐不快。”
Don't stand humming and hawing, but speak out.
有话痛痛快快说出来,不要吞吞吐吐的。
I was nauseated, my legs hurt, and I felt very weak.
我恶心想吐,腿痛,感到虚弱极了。
Johnny' s been sick again should we call the doctor ?
约翰尼又吐了--我们应该请医生来吗?
I can't hold this horrible medicine down.
我还是把难吃的药吐了出来。
The strong smell made me throw up.
这强烈的气味使我呕吐了。
He gagged and for a minute I thought he was going to throw up.
他在发呕,过一会儿我想他就要吐了。
Nothing will stay down when I eat.
我吃下去的东西全吐出来了。
He confided (to me) that he had applied for another job.
他(向我)吐露说他已申请了另一份工作.
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号