I promise I' ll pay you back, on my honour.
我以人格担保, 一定把钱还给你.
His Majesty engaged my honour not to carry away any of his subjects.
皇帝要我以人格担保不带走他的任何臣民。
Up rose Snodgrass, very much in earnest,"Sir, I give you my word as a gentleman, Laurie wouldn't do anything of the sort."
斯诺德格拉司气急败坏地跳起来――“先生,我以人格担保,劳笠不会干这种事的。”
I pledge my word of honour that I will never do it again.
我用人格担保,以后绝不再这样做。
To prove to be qualified as a bondsman.
证明有资格做担保人
"I pledge you my honor," returned the count, "that I mean to do as I have said;
“我以人格向您担保,”伯爵答道,“我说过的话的确是要实行的。
"I profess, on my conscience and character, that I am utterly bewildered as touching the purport of your words!"
"老实讲,以我的良心和人格担保,我对您这番话的含义实在莫名其妙!
Recognizance of Appellant's Sureties
上诉人的担保人担保书
He was on his honour not to tell the secret.
他以人格保证保守秘密。
Explore Undertaking the Risk of Realizing Real Right for Security from the Standpoint of the Thing Guarantor;
以物上担保人为视角的担保物权实现的风险承担探析
The guarantor shall be any person other than the one already liable for the bill.
保证人由汇票债务人以外的他人担当。
In the contract the parties may agree to provide a guaranty. The guarantor shall be held liable within the agreed scope of guaranty.
当事人可以在合同中约定担保。担保人在约定的担保范围内承担责任。
The people's court may order the applicant to provide a guarantee, where he refuses to do so, his application shall be rejected.
人民法院可以责令申请人提供担保,申请人不提供担保的,驳回申请。
His idea is that once we've done that the union should be responsible for bringing in new girls and guaranteeing for their good conduct.
以后厂方用人,都由工会介绍,工会担保;
Perhaps you could get a guarantor
也许你可以找一位担保人
on (the) security of...
以…为担保 [抵押]
The guarantor shall be held liable within the agreed scope of guaranty.
担保人在约定的担保范围内承担责任。
Assure the center is offerred assure, is borrower guaranty registered deal with whether can after ending, you apply for to retreat assure service fee?
担保中心提供担保的,借款人抵押登记办理完毕后是否可以申请退担保服务费?
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号