You are counting without your host.
你是在打如意算盘。
Do not count your chickens before they are hatched.
不要过早打如意算盘
Don't count your chickens before they're hatch.
在事情未成功之前,不要擅自打如意算盘。
Is this what you call counting your chicken before they hatch ?
这就是所谓蛋未孵出先数鸡(打如意算盘)吗?
B: Whoa! Let's not jump the gun. This is only our first date.
哇!我们别这么早就打如意算盘。这才是我们第一次约会而已。
People arrange such departures tranquilly,but they are despairs!
人们对骨肉的离合总爱打如意算盘,但是往往落一场空。
Are you sure? Don't you want to wait for them to inform you first? Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
你确定?你不等他们先告知你吗?你先别打如意算盘!
Phil, you have to remember not to count your chickens before they're hatched.
菲尔,记得如意算盘别打得太早。
This is probably not how this would-be thief drew up his plans.
这个想作案的贼如意算盘没打响。
In their wishful calculations, the rulers of Japan have it worked out on a grandiose scale.
日本统治者的如意算盘是打得非常之大的。
This was mere wishful thinking.
这不过是如意算盘。
Proceed as follows: switch on the computer, insert a disk and press any key.
按如下步骤操作:打开计算机开关,插入软盘,然后按任意键。
George thinks he's going to take over my job but I'll soon put a spoke in his wheel.
乔治认为他将接管我的工作,但我会很快打破他的如意算盘。
He had been counting his chickens and borrowing money on the strength of his expectations as his uncle's sole heir.
他一直打着如意算盘,以为自己是叔叔的唯一继承人,所以一直借钱。
Do you really think you'll be made chairman of the board? If you ask me, you're counting your chickens before they're hatched.
你真以为你能当上董事长?叫我说,你的如意算盘打得太早啦。
Working without a plan is sailing without a compass
工作没有打算,犹如航海没有罗盘
So Sollozzo figures he gets rid of the old man, I have to go in with him on the drugs.
所以索洛佐就打了如意算盘:他把老头子敲掉,我必定会同他搭伙搞毒品买卖。
But he needed money, so the lucrative diamond mines in neighbouring Sierra Leone beckoned.
然而他却需要钱,于是他便开始对邻国塞拉利昂的钻石矿打起了如意算盘。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号