In this respect, the song and dance drama represented by Da Cuo Che in the mainland and the Xiangsheng-theatre in Taiwan provides two comparable ways of theatre exploration in the 1980s.
在这方面,80年代大陆的《搭错车》等歌舞剧与台湾的"相声剧"系列提供了两种可供比较的探索路径,探讨其异同得失,对今天的戏剧发展无疑具有现实意义。
There are so many different buses you might get on the wrong one.
这儿有许多不同路线的公共汽车,您可能搭错车。
I felt such a fool when I realized I'd got on the wrong bus.
我发现自己搭错公共汽车时直发呆。
Was she asking for a lift? I must have misheard her/what she was saying.
她是要求搭便车吗? 我一定是听错[她的话]了.
The traveller took the wrong train and finished up at a small country village.
这些旅游者搭错了车,结果来到了一小山村。
To ride on(a tram or train, for example) without paying the fare.
搭便车不付钱便搭乘(如电车或火车)
Did I take a right line?
我搭乘的线路没错吧?
Well, dat's a good combination."
不错,真是个好搭档!"
Please give me a lift to the station.
请让我搭车到车站。
He hitched a ride to the station.
他搭便车到车站去。
Please do excuse me for being so late, but I took the wrong bus and got lost on the way.
请原谅,我迟到了这么长时间。这是由于我从宿舍出来后搭错了车迷了路的缘故。
To solicit(a ride) from a passing vehicle by signaling with the thumb.
要求搭便车向路过的车辆坚起拇指请求搭车
thumb a ride [lift]
竖起拇指以求搭便车
I was exhausted from just riding the train .
仅仅搭火车就累死我了。
I want to go by ropeway.
我想搭空中缆车去。
You have to pay extra for an express train.
你搭快车必须额外付钱。
I want to go by limited express.
我想搭特别快车去。
I took the train as far as berlin.
我搭乘火车远至柏林。
They'll very likely go there by bus.
他们多半搭车去那儿。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号