Through the analysis of telephone rental with a view of accounting,the article studies the fact that the telephone rental has few value in theory,and points out that it is disadvantageous to the development of telecommunication industry.
本文从分析电话月租费的会计性质入手,从理论上说明电话月租费缺乏价值基础,指出它的存在不利电信行业自身的发展。
You can take advantage of the low monthly rate of US$599 including tax.
你们可以享受含月租费599美元的低价优惠。
You have to pay it before the end of this month.
你必须在月底前付房租和水电费。
Our rent is $300 a month, plus utilities.
租金是每月300元,包括水电费。
The rent is 4 yuan a month, including water and electricity.
房租每月四元,水电费包括在内。
The monthly rental fee is twenty-eight Hong Kong dollars per square foot.
这单位每月的租金和管理费是多少?还有什么费用须由租客支付?
The rental (the “rental”)of the apartment shall be RMB per month, inclusive of management fee.
该公寓的月租金为人民币元整,包含物业管理费。
You must deposit 500 as well as the first month's rent.
你必须付500英镑押金及第一个月的租赁费.
The monthly rent is $ 20 inclusive of everything.
月房租总共二十美元,包括一切费用在内。
The monthly rent is$20 inclusive of everything
"月房租总共二十美元,包括一切费用在内。"
If you rent a house, you will receive bills each month for the gas and electricity you used during that period.
要是你租了一所房子,每月都会收到煤气费与电费的账单。
The high roaming fees, two-way charging mechanism and high monthly rental charges have all drawn complaints from Chinese consumers.
高额双向收费的漫游费用以及每个月月租,使中国的消费者感到很不满。
Damage deposit, one month's advance rent, realtor's commission, move fee...... how much shall I prepare altogether?
押金、一个月房租、地产中介商的佣金、家费……全部要准备多少钱呢?
Damage deposit, one month's advance rent, realtor's commission, move fee......how much should I prepare altogether?
押金、一个月房租、房地产中介商的佣金、搬家费……全部要准备多少钱呢?
The rent is $450 a month, and that includes utilities.
房租是每月450美元,而且包含所有公用设施的费用。
We have a 2-room apartment that rents for $100 a month, including utilities.
我们有套两居室的公寓,租金每月100美元,内含水电费。
The rental will be per month(including management fees).Party B will pay the rental to Party A in the form of cash.
双方商定租金为每月×元整(含管理费)。乙方以现金形式支付给甲方 。
In December, public housing cost came down sharply, owing to the waiver of public housing rentals.
此外,公共住屋费用因豁免公屋租金而在十二月骤降。
But they may charge a fixed sum of money, such as a month's rent or a percentage of the year's rent, to help you find a place.
不过他们帮你找到地方,要向你收取一笔费用,例如相当一个月的租金或全年租金百分之几。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号