Admitture may be generated when the hearer treat the question unwarranted.
而一旦非适宜提问被提出,回答者会采取不同的方式进行回答,敷衍就是其中之一。
(of a person)doing things in this way
(指人)做事敷衍塞责的.
I am sorry that he should be so half-hearted about the important work.
我很遗憾, 他对这项重要工作竟这样敷衍塞责。
One manifestation of bureaucracy is slacking at work due to indifference or perfunctoriness.
官僚主义的表现,一种是不理不睬或敷衍塞责的怠工现象。
9. The allocation of places described above represents the genuine policy of the Party, and we must on no account be half-hearted about it.
(九)上述人员的分配是党的真实的政策,不能敷衍塞责。
This allocation of places represents the genuine policy of our Party and must be carried out conscientiously;there must be no half-heartedness about it.
这种人员分配的政策是我们党的真实政策,必须认真实行,不能敷衍塞责。
Lunch could be rushed through with fast food as we were on the run in the daytime, but the family gathering for dinner in the evening could not be fixed in any old way.
午餐尚可以在外面快餐盒饭对付一顿,阖家大团圆的晚饭就不能敷衍塞责地马虎过去了。
They played games on their opponents.
他们对他们的反对者敷衍赛责。
"I will see them both," returned the inspector; "I must conscientiously perform my duty."
“两个我都要看,”巡查员回答,“我做事不能敷衍唐塞。”
His remarks at the swearing-in ranged from the perfunctory to the bizarre.
他在宣誓仪式上的讲话敷衍赛责,古里古怪。
I wish she would take her responsibilities seriously instead of just playing at them.
我希望她认真地负起责任来,而不要敷衍了事。
To perform(a play, for example) in a perfunctory fashion, as at a first rehearsal.
敷衍表演以一种敷衍的方式表演(如戏剧),如首次排练中的敷衍
He is able to stall off the creditors fill the end of the year.
他能把债主敷衍到年底。
The Russians stalled it.
俄国人对它拖延敷衍。
"I'm sorry," she replied insincerely.
“对不起,”她敷衍地说。
A bad excuse is better than none .
敷衍了事道个歉总比没有好。
She humoured the thing so well that nobody suspected her.
她敷衍得这么好,谁也不疑心她。
though even twenty or thirty thousand would probably tide me over.
没有呀,两三万也可以敷衍。
Don't fuck me about I came here looking for proper service
别敷衍我,我来这儿是寻求良好服务的。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号