The results showed that:the date of growth cessation,cold acclimation and dormancy development of \'Qingzhoudongxuemi\' are 31,30 and 30 d earlier than that of \'Chunjie\' peach respectively,and its dormancy release is about 60d later than \'Chunjie\';LT50 of \'Qingzhoudongxuemi\' is 5.
结果表明:在周年季节变化过程中,‘青州冬雪蜜’生长停止时间、冷适应发展时间和休眠发展时间分别比‘春捷’约早31、30和30d,而其休眠解除时间比‘春捷’约晚60d;‘青州冬雪蜜’冬季芽半致死温度比‘春捷’低5。
The law go into abeyance.
这项法律停止生效。
As from the end of the month, this regulation will cease to have effect.
从本月底开始,本规章将停止生效。
These rent control provisions expired on December 31, 1998.
有关的租金管制条文于一九九八年十二月三十一日停止生效。
You must stop and restart the publishing point before your changes take effect.
您必须停止并重新启动发布点才能使更改生效。
You'd better desist from useless labour
你最好停止无效劳动。
not growing or development at the time
暂时停止生长或发育
The doctor advised Jim to lay off alcohole.
医生建议吉姆停止喝酒。
My father has cut off the supplies.
父亲停止给我生活费了。
She would turn up from her sketching when she was hungry.
她饿了会停止写生。
In order for path changes to take effect, the service must be stopped and restarted. Would you like to do this now?
为了使路径改动生效,必须停止和重新启动服务。要这样做吗?
In order for changes to take effect, the service must be stopped and restarted. Would you like to do this now?
为了使改动生效,必须停止和重新启动服务。要这样做吗?
The new logon name will not take effect until you stop and restart the service.
新的登录名只有在您停止并重新启动服务时才可生效。
3. The provisions of paragraph 2 shall cease to apply three years after the date of entry into force of the WTO Agreement.
3. 第2款的规定应在《WTO协定》生效之日起3年后停止适用。
You must stop and restart the publishing point and run the Multicast Announcement Wizard before your changes take effect.
为使更改生效,必须停止并重新启动发布点,再运行“多播公告向导”。
As from the date when the new revision Convention comes intoforce this Convention shal l cease to be open to ratification by theMembers.
自新修正公约生效之日起,本公约应立即停止接受各会员国的批准。
"cardiac arrest:Sudden cessation of heartbeat and cardiac function, resulting in the loss of effective circulation."
心搏停止,心脏停跳:心跳和心脏功能的停止,导致有效循环丧失。
The stop time you have selected is invalid. Please correct the time.
您选择的停止时间无效。请更改时间。
remaining in force or being carried on without letup.
持续有效或者没有停止的继续。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号