advice for collection of documentary bill
跟单汇票托收委托书
A documentary draft offers greater security to the exporter.
跟单汇票对出口商来说更为保险。
You should make payment against our documentary draft upon presentation.
贵公司应凭敝公司的跟单汇票于见票时付款。
The Buyers shall pay against documentary draft drawn by the Sellers at** days' sight, the shipping documents are to be delivered against payment only.
(2)买方凭卖方开具的跟单汇票,于见票后*天付款,付款后交单。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We have draw on you against document for the amount of invoice through the oriental bank.
我们已通过东方银行,向贵方开出发票金额的跟单汇票。
We have draw on you document for the amount of invoice through the oriental bank.
我们已通过东方银行向贵方开出发票金额的跟单汇票。
We will draw d/p against your purchase .
对于你这笔订货,我们将开出付款跟单汇票向您索款。
We will draw on you by our documentary draft at sight, on collection basis, without L/ C.
我方将以托售方式开出向你支取的即期跟单汇票而不用信用证。
Upon first presentation the Buyers shall pay against documentary draft drawn by the Sellers at sight. The shipping documents are to be delivered against payment only.
买方凭卖方开具的即期跟单汇票,于第一次见票时立即付款,付款后交单。
We are send our draft through bank of china on ( for ) documentary collection .
我们将汇票送交中国银行按跟单托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收
Drafts bearing the clause“ Drawn under documentary credit No.19181117 of Bank of China, Dubai Branch”.
汇票注明“根据中国银行遒拜分行跟单信用证第19181117号项下开立”。
I will explain for you. The other two are mail transfer and demand draft.
我来跟您解释,其余两种是信汇和票汇。
bill unaccompanied by document
不附货运单据的汇票
Documentary letter of credit
押汇信用证,跟单信用证
Cheques, postal orders and money orders( including International Money Orders) can be paid direct to your account also.
支票、局汇款单和汇票(括国际汇票)可以直接支付到你的账户上。
Third party documents acceptable except invoice and draft.
除发票和汇票外,第三方单据可接受.
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号