Hold your tongue, you disrespectful old bird!
住嘴!你这没规矩的老鸟!
an offense against decency =a breach of decency
无礼,没规矩,不当的行为
Don' t blame the children for their bad manners they don' t know any better.
不要责怪孩子们没规矩--他们还不懂.
Don't put out your tongue at me, you cheeky girl!
不要向我伸舌头,你这个没规矩的丫头!
His manners were appalling before he got married, but his wife soon got him house-trained.
他以前很没规矩, 婚后不久妻子就把他管教好了.
I was honest with him,I did not speak to him.
我对他规规矩矩,我没有和他说话。
But you must behave yourselves, is that clear?
就是得规规矩矩,明白了没有?
I haven't been living a strictly conventional life, I will admit.
我得承认我没有过很规矩的生活。
Unexpectedly, right away I was scolded by the bystanders as ill mannered, doesn't know the rules (etiquette).
不料当即被旁人斥为没大没小﹐不懂规矩。
B ad-m annered children.“G et those baygles out of here!”H eard m ainly in N orthern Ireland.
意为“没有规矩的孩子”,如:“把这些没有规矩的孩子赶出去!”主要用于北爱尔兰。
We are upright in our business dealings.
我们做生意规规矩矩。
be upright in one's business dealings
规规矩矩地做生意.
All his life he went straight.
他一生都规规矩矩的。
I made my bow in form.
我规规矩矩地鞠了躬。
My grandmother said that it wasn’t the done thing for girls to go to dance halls without a partner.
我奶奶说女孩子没有舞伴去舞厅是不合规矩的。
She was such an unruly child that nobody could get along with her.
她是一个不守规矩的孩子,没人能和她相处。
But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
若有人想要辩驳,我们却没有这样的规矩,神的众教会也是没有的。
Individually, the children are quite nice, but in a group they are badly behave .
这些孩子单独呆著时都挺不错,可是聚在一起就没规没矩了。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号