rcvd. [received]
已收到[abbr.]
I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter.
我已收到了你的来信。
to acknowledge his letter
表明已收到他的来信
We is in receipt of a letter of complaint.
我们已收到一封抗议信。
acknowledge a letter
告知已收到一封信.
I' ve had two letters from him.
我已收到他的两封信。
I have received an advance payment.
我已收到一笔预付款。
Receiving your sample, we have showed them to their buyers .
贵公司的样品已收到,现已转给用户。
Receiving your samples, we have shown them to hteir buyers.
贵公司的样品已收到, 现已转给用户。
Invitation receive ticket booked arrive Beijing October tenth.
邀请已收到,票已订,十月十日抵达北京。
We have had no acknowledgement of our letter.
我们没有收到过确认去信已收到的回音。
A signed invoice presumes receipt of the goods.
经过签收的发货单表示运去的货物已收到。
I have received your letter of yesterday 's date .
我已收到你的标明昨天日期的来信。
We have receive your letter and have alter the contract accordingly.
我们已收到你的信,因此修改了合同。
accrued income: Income earned But neither received nor past due.
应计收益(收入),应收未收收益:未收到也未到期的已获收入。
I've got your telegram.
我已经收到了你的电报。
What number of sent messages never reach the recipient?
接收者没有收到的已发送消息数目?
If an addresser has received any confirmation of the addressee on the receiving, the data message shall be regarded as having been received.
发件人收到收件人的收讫确认时,数据电文视为已经收到。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号