Let's get to it because I'm not getting any younger.
让我们开始干吧,时不我待啊?。
"""Help Can't Wait"" (Red Cross)"
“治病救人,时不我待”(红十字会口号)
NO TIME TO BE LOST IN FURTHER OPENING UP RUSSIA S CONSTRUCTION MARKET;
进一步开拓俄罗斯建筑市场时不我待
the worse and worst times still succeed the former.
会导致每况愈下,时不我待依然是飞逝韶光,
Many bold decisions need to be taken, and taken soon.
需要作出许多具有胆识的决定,而且时不我待。
B: Yeah, we have to pause until we get approval.
乙:是的。我们不得不暂时停下待命。
The receptionist was less than helpful when we arrived.
我们到达的时候接待员什么忙也不帮.
The receptionist was less than (ie not at all) helpful when we arrived.
我们到达的时候接待员什麽忙也不帮.
In those days, I couldn't wait to get to work in the morning.
那时候,早上我急不可待地赶去上班。
I quit that job when I saw that foreign workers were kicked around.
当我看到外国工人受到虐待时,我辞职不干了。
But how shall we expect charity towards others, when we are uncharitaBle to ourselves
但是,我们对待自己都不仁慈的时候,又怎么可能善待他人
But how shall we expect charity towards others, when we are uncharitable to ourselves?
但是,我们对待自己都不仁慈的时候,又怎么可能善待他人?
We waited for the clock to strike.
我们等待时钟报时。
But dealing with another foreigner like you makes me feel that I'm an Australian.
不过,接待你这个外国人的时候,我又成了澳洲人。
When young I looked at such things quite differently.
我年轻的时候用很不同的眼光看待这种事物。
I cannot wait to turn the tables and see what happens to him.
我迫不及待想要扭转时局, 看看他会有什么下场。
I knew how to be rude to a customer, but I had my own methods. I brought him around easy.
我有时候也会慢待人,可是我有我的办法,使客人急不得恼不得。
It was all I could do to keep my anger down when I heard how the visitor had been treated in my absence.
听到客人在我不在家时所受的接待,我再也捺不住心头的怒火了。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号