fully considered and perfected.
充分考虑过的、完美的。
and my tongue falters as I tell it,
我的话是经过慎重考虑过的。
He seemed to be thinking about something over which she had never pondered.
他像是在想一些她从未考虑过的事情。
The Central Committee has given this policy very careful consideration.
这个政策,中央是仔细考虑过的。
Think about what I've said.
再考虑一下我说过的话。
Did you reflect on the consequences of your behaviour?
你考虑过你的行为的后果吗?
After much debate I refused their offer.
经过仔细考虑,我拒绝了他们的帮助。
a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration.
经过考虑后得到的立场,意见或评价。
He has given my suggestion zero thought.
他对我的建议一点没有考虑过。
I've read your proposal and given it some serious thought.
我看了你的建议也认真考虑过了.
Well... I really haven't thought much about it.
这个......我真的还没好好考虑过。
The philosopher speculated aBout the future of the human race.
那位哲学家考虑过人类的前途。
Did it ever occur to you that we might take a new step forward?
你考虑过我们可以再迈出新的一步吗?
I've looked over your suggestion, and have decided not to accept it.
我已经考虑过你的建议,决定不予采纳。
I wondered if he'd ever stopped to think how I felt.
我不知道他是否曾考虑过我的感受.
elaborate precaution
经过精心考虑的预防措施
"Mike knows what he's doing," he said.
他说:“迈克尔办事是经过认真考虑的。”
prudential reasons for an act
一个行动前经过慎重考虑的理由
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号