Within the researches on trust in organizations, it is an obvious development trend to focus on active trust development.
在组织内信任的研究中,关注主动信任发展已成为一个日渐明显的趋势。
"Enhance trust, reduce trouble, develop cooperation and avoid confrontation"
增加信任,减少麻烦,发展合作,不搞对抗
Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you- without a bit of obligation, of course.
届时,用明信片告知我们,本公司乐意奉告,当然不会增加任何麻烦。
Look at the minuend and subtrahend. They both add or subtract the same number. The differences are the same.
小结:被减数减少(或增加),减数也作相应的减少(或增加),差不变。
The volume of protest rose/fell.
抗议事件已增加[减少].
We should try to seek common ground while reserving differences, reduce conflicts and expand dialog to prevent contradictions and divergence from becoming intensified.
双方应该求同存异,减少对抗,增加对话,使矛盾和分歧不要激化。
The contract price increases by 1% at 0.5% decrease of the admixture.
不完善粒每减少0.5%,合同价增加1%。
We have had agricultural co-operation for several years, and we went all out last year, yet, far from falling, our grain production has increased.
我们搞了几年合作化,去年大搞一年,不但没有减产,而且还增产了。
Costs rapidly escalated, and the potential "pay-off" for alloy development was diminishing.
费用增加,而用于合金发展的经费来源却反而减少。
needless work, trouble, worry
不必要的工作、 麻烦、 烦恼.
Without it, it would be impossible for countries to build trust and promote cooperation with each other.
惟有相互了解,才能增进信任,加强合作。
It seems to me that there is going to be a great deal of trouble from now on.
我看今后麻烦事少不了。
Thanks for your offer of help, but I don't want to impose on you.
谢谢您提出来要帮我,但我不想给您增加麻烦。
I don't wish to give trouble to anyone.
我不想给任何人添麻烦。
"The shared interests between China and America have increased rather than decreased, the potential for cooperation has expanded rather than diminished"
中美两国的共同利益不是在减少,而是在增加;合作潜力,不是在缩小,而是在扩大
Tom: Why has Kurt got into a lot of trouble?
汤姆:库尔特是怎么搞得麻烦不断的?
Recent research progress on effect of polysaccharides in enhancing efficacy and reducing toxicity of chemotherapy
多糖对抗肿瘤药物的增效减毒作用研究进展
We should promote trust through dialogue, seek security through cooperation, respect each other's sovereignty, solve disputes through peaceful means and strive for common development.
通过对话增进信任,通过合作谋求安全,相互尊重主权,和平解决争端,谋求共同发展。
Billy: My office has too many badges. I just can't keep track of them all.
比利:我们公司要求戴很多标识牌,特麻烦,我对它们老是搞不清楚。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号