Improving TCP Performance over HFC Network by Using"Piggyback;
利用“捎带”技术提高HFC网络TCP性能的方法
By introducing probability idea and a garbage-collect mechanism called piggyback delete,making an enhancement routing protocol named EEPI.
通过引入概率的思想和称之为捎带删除的垃圾收集方式,提出了一种路由增强算法EEPI。
This paper combined the cross-layer design and the piggyback theories,put forward a wireless available bandwidth estimation algorithm.
本文结合跨层设计思想、传输捎带技术,提出了一种较为准确的无线链路带宽探测算法,通过理论推导,以及对仿真实验结果的分析,验证了算法的正确性和准确性,以及在探测开销方面的优势,并展望了算法在QoS路由协议的应用。
By combining the improved heartbeat protocol,which is the active detection measure,with the attendant message protocol,which is the passive detection measure,and using the probability model which is built according to t.
文章通过将改进的心跳协议作为主动探测措施与作为被动探测措施的信息捎带协议结合,利用根据信息重要度建立的概率模型建立了一种用于解决P2P网络快速重建的机制。
Due to using the technologies of pseudo-server, piggy mechanism, interception and false 3-way handshaking, Mix-LARD sc.
该系统在内核TCP/IP层实现 ,采用伪服务器、捎带技术、截获、伪装三次握手、Mix LARD调度策略等技术。
He would write letters for them,carry messages, fetch clothing or books.
他帮助犯人们写信,递条子,捎带衣物和书籍。
If you happen to be going to the post office, please get me some commemorative stamps.
你上邮局的话, 捎带给我买几张纪念邮票。
Definition and Rational Analysis on "Acts of Porting Property" after Violent Crime
暴力犯罪后“捎带财物行为”的定性及理性分析
A wish from me to you with lots of love to say... Happy the day!
一句祝福,捎带着我对你沉甸甸的爱恋......情人节快乐!
A special cake, called the mothering cake, was often brought along to provide a festive touch4.
为增加节日的气氛,他们常捎带一种特制的蛋糕,叫省亲蛋糕。
And also you called me a number of very hard names and mentioned in passing that you didn't want a 'passel of brats.'
而且还用许多非常恶毒的话骂我,并捎带声明你不愿意养'一窝小崽子'。
I'm sure to send the tape to you by anyone who happens to come to me.
待有便人,定将磁带捎去。
With remembrance and best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season.
带着美好的记忆,捎去良好的祝愿:佳节快乐!
They've written year after year inviting us to visit the capital.
"况这几年来,你舅舅姨娘两处,每每带信捎书,接咱们来"
I sought Mr. Mason, delivered the message, and preceded him from the room.
我找到了梅森先生,捎了口信,我在前面带他走出屋子。
He sent to ware me.
他捎信来提醒我注意。
Somebody could bring me the mail.
信件可以托人给我捎来。
May I trouble you to give him a message?
请费心给他捎个口信。
There' s a message for you from your cousin.
你表兄给你捎来个口信。
Would you like me to take a message for you?
我替你捎口信好不好?
Yes, may I take a message for you?
是的,我能给你捎口信吗?
I will take your message, sir.
我将给您捎个口信。
Will you please give him a message?
你给他捎个口信好吗?
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号