The speech act of thanking bears the politeness function in communication through the combination and changing of various forms.
致谢言语行为通过多样化的组合与变换承担了交际中的礼貌功能,合理利用致谢语在跨文化交际中有利于建立和维护各方的交际关系。
"I'll thank you to keep yourself to yourself, Mr. Thomas Sawyer.
“托马斯-索亚先生,你自己好自为之吧,我这先谢谢你了。
Thank you, Mr. Burton.
谢谢你,伯顿先生。
Thank you kindly, Mr Brown.
谢谢你,布郎先生。
Really? That's most kind of you.
真的?太谢谢你了。
Thank you Mr. Chen, that would be very nice of you.
谢谢你,陈先生。这样太好了。
Thank you, Mr. Johnson.
谢谢你。约翰逊先生。
Thank you, Mr. Roberts.
谢谢你,罗伯斯先生。
Thank you Mr. Robinson.
谢谢你,鲁宾逊先生。
Thank you, Mr. Piper. But you only played the pipe.
“谢谢你,吹笛者先生。你只不过是吹了下笛子。
Dr. Miranda: Thank you, Mr. Popple. Thank you for the message.
米兰达博士:谢谢你,波普尔先生。谢谢你的消息。
Thanks. I'll be counting on you.
谢谢。一切就仰赖你了。
"No, but thank you just the same, darling.
"谢谢你,亲爱的,不麻烦了。
I appreciate your time.
占用了你的时间,谢谢。
I see. Thanks anyway.
我明白了,还是很谢谢你。
Then I'll accept it with thanks.
那就这样定了,谢谢你。
At last I've found you, praise is!
谢天谢地,总算找到你了!
- Mh, Marci, you're so funny.- Oh, thanks.
-噢,Marci,你太好笑了-噢,谢谢
Thank you for touching up my poetry.
谢谢你给我修改了诗稿。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号