To fail to ignite when expected.Used of an internal - combustion engine.
不点火当希望点火时点火失败,用于内燃机
I can't start a fire without matches.
我没有火柴不能点火。
To misfire, as an internal-combustion engine.
点不着火,如内燃机
Throw some more wood on the fire, it's getting low.
请往火上再加点柴,火不大了。
He teaches me how ingition need not the match.
他教我如何不用火柴点火。
Failure to do this can damage the ignition switch.
然后打开点火开关。不这样做便会损坏点火开关。
electric ignition
电火花点火,电气点火
Make haste, or you'll miss the first train.
快一点,要不然就赶不上第一班火车了。
Hurry up or we will miss the train.
快点儿,不然我们就赶不上火车了。
I've got to leave a bit early, otherwise I'll miss the train.
我得早点去, 不然就赶不上火车了。
The train can not be here on time, nor can the airplane.
火车不会正点到达这儿,飞机也不会.
Because of the bad weather, the trains were not running of time.
因为天气不好,火车不能准点运行。
There's really no call for it. A quick temper is not going to fill your belly.
一点也不必,火气壮当不了吃饭。
He won't do it unless he is very much worried.
他不火到极点是不会那么干的。
Hurry [Buck] up or we will miss the train.
快点, 不然我们就赶不上火车了。
electric igniter
电点火器 -火工品
Without hesitating, the little girl lit another match.
毫不犹豫地,小女孩又点燃一根火柴。
We daren't bet on the train arriving on time
我们不敢断定火车一定准点到达。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号