Five characters including tarsal organ,maxillary cuspuels,trichobothria,stridulating organ and spinnerets of 10 Chinese mygalomorph species belonging to 9 genera of 5 families and one Chinese mesothelea,species were observed using scanning electron microscope for the first time: Atypus karschi,Calommata signata(Atypidae),Latouchia formosensis formosensis,Latouchia sp.
(Hexathelidae)和中华七纺蛛Heptathela sinensis(中纺亚目,Liphistiidae)的跗节器、听毛和听毛基部、颚叶尖突、螯肢和颚叶的发声器及纺器纺管5个特征。
The tarsal organ,socket of trichobothria and spinnerets of three lynx spiders(Hamataliwa sikkimensis,Oxyopes javanus and Peucetia latikae) were observed by SEM.
对锡金哈猫蛛、爪哇猫蛛和拉蒂松猫蛛成熟雌性和雄性标本的跗节器、听毛窝以及纺器进行了扫描电镜观察,结果表明:在不同种间以及同种雌、雄性个体之间,跗节器和听毛窝的位置和形态均相似,而纺器纺管的数量和类型则有一定区别;猫蛛科蜘蛛纺器纺管的类型和数量与近缘的盗蛛科存在较大差异。
ULTRASTRUCTURAL OBSERVATION OF SYNAPSES IN CHICKEN BASILAR PAPILLA
小鸡基底乳头听毛细胞突触的超微结构观察
It made my flesh creep to hear the wolves howl.
听见狼嚎我毛骨悚然。
I'd like to listen to your opnion about packing for the woolen sweaters.
我想听一听你对羊毛衫包装的意见。
On hearing the snake hiss, I felt creepy.
听见蛇的嘶嘶声,我感到毛骨悚然。
What's wrong with your hearing-aid, sir?
“先生,你的助听器出什么毛病了?”
Hearing the strange sound the horse's hair bristled.
听到这怪声,马的鬃毛都竖起来了。
She bristled with anger at the mention of his name.
她一听到他的名字便气得毛发倒竖。
I hear that the so-called Maoists are still around.
因为我听说,所谓“毛主义分子”仍然存在。
Answer: Yes, Chairman Mao did say I didn't listen to him.
邓:毛主席说我不听他的话是有过的。
Angling for compliments is one of his weaknesses.
爱听恭维话是他的毛病之一。
There must be something wrong with the machine. It's making strange noises.
这机器有毛病,听声音就不对。
and David had word in the waste land that Nabal was cutting the wool of his sheep.
大卫在旷野听见说拿八剪羊毛,
The hair on the back of my neck rose when I heard the scream.
我听到那尖叫声不禁毛骨悚然.
The Effects of Glutamate on the Cochlear IHCs and GLAST and the Hearing Threshold;
谷氨酸对耳蜗毛细胞、GLAST及听阈的影响
Who then would not willingly obey the orders and answer the calls of Chairman Mao and the Central Committee?
毛主席、党中央的命令、号召,谁不听哪! 谁不是自觉地听哪!
In China, to hear Taoists hold forth on the Tao or critics expatiate on literature is enough to make your flesh creep -- who dares to sweat?
在中国,从道土听论道,从批评家听谈文,都令人毛孔痉挛,汗不敢出。
I am sorry I can't hear you . There must be something wrong with the telephone .
很抱歉,我听不清你说什么,电话一定出毛病了。
Unfortunately, opportunities to listen to a great speaker are few and far between
可惜,能够聆听到优秀的演讲的机会凤毛麟角。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号