The supplier in the channel holds monopolistic status,in which he not only has relative cost information about the retailer,but also the decision-making right of the lead-time.
本文考虑一个含有一个供应商和一个零售商的整个供应链中 ,供应商在链中占据垄断地位 ,他不仅拥有零售商相关的成本信息 ,还有交货时间的决策权。
Of the two, supplier plays a dominant role in the chain, which has not only retailing cost information but also the decision making power of the lead-time.
在这种条件下,研究零售商和供应商的订货或生产批量问题,并从理论上证明对交货时间的控制给供应商和给零售商带来的益处和损失。
payment due by the recipient on delivery.
应由收货人在交货时付款的。
Cash before delivery
付现款后交货,交货前付现款
I 'll pay you a hundred dollar deposit and the remainder on delivery
我将付你一佰元定金,其余款项在交货时付讫
I'll pay you a hundred dollars deposit and the remainder on delivery.
我将付你一百元定金,其余款项在交货时付讫。
When quoting, please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
cash on delivery, collect on delivery
一手交钱,一手交货(货到付款)
Upon presentation of the bill of lading, the buyer cannot get the goods after he has paid according to the contract.
买方按照合同规定支付了货款,递交提单时却收不到货。
TERMS OF PAYMENT:Cash upon delivery (COD) unless therwise specified.
支付条款:除非另有说明,采用交货付现。
We'll draw D/P against your purchase.
我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款
Well draw D/ P agai t your purchase.
我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。
The customer pay ( remit ) the installment direct to us, after delivery of the article and we send him the receipt .
我们送货后,顾客直接向我们办分期付款。我们收款时,要将收据交付顾客。
"The customer pays the instalments direct to us, after delivery of the articles and we send him the receipts."
"我们送货后, 顾客直接向我们办分期付款我们收款时, 要将收据交付顾客"
The customer pays( remits) the installments direct to us, after delivery of the articles and we send him the receipts.
我们送货后,顾客直接向我们办分期付款,我们收款时,要将收据交付顾客。
Delays in payment or delivery of goods are not to be tolerated.
延迟付款或交货都是不被容忍的。
Please deliver this package against payment of cost.
请于收到货款後交付这包裹。
The custom release the goods against payment of a fine.
交付罚款后,海关放行这批货物。
30% shall be paid upon the signing of the contract. The Balance shall be settled upon the delivery.
"签订合同时付30%,余额在交货时付清。"
We regret we cannot accept “Cash against documents arrival of goods at destination”.
我方歉难同意“货抵目的地付款交单”条款。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号