In a lossless unit, any change from a polarization state to another polarization state is pointed out to be corresponded to a rotation of Poincare sphere relative to the diameter.
指出在一个无损耗单元内 ,从一个偏振态到另一个偏振态的任何变化 ,都对应着庞加莱球相对于直径的一个旋转 。
By means of Jones vector, we obtain the Jones vector of superposed two partially polarized light, and, with the degree of polarization, we have analyzed poincare sphere representation of superposed partially polarized light.
用琼斯矢量表示偏振光 ,计算了两部分偏振光相干叠加后的琼斯矢量 ,并通过引入偏振度参量 ,分析了部分偏振光相干叠加后的庞加莱球表
The optimization of FSTN-LCD has been performed with Poincare sphere method.
提出了一个用于庞加莱球(Poincaresphere)方法最佳化膜补偿超扭曲液晶显示器件参数的线性条件,应用这个线性条件用庞加莱球方法对膜补偿超扭曲液晶盒的参数进行了最佳化,获得了极好的显示特性。
Based on Poincaré sphere,theoretical analysis is given on the measurement of second order PMD.
在庞加莱球的基础上,对原偏振模色散的测量方法进行了理论分析。
A renowned French mathematician, astronomer, theoretical physicist and scientific philosopher, Poincare saw his remarkable scientific life spanning the 19th and 20th centuries.
庞加莱是法国著名的数学家、天文学家、理论物理学家和科学哲学家,是横跨19、20世纪的科学大师。
It inspired Poincare to introduce the idea of qualitative in solving differential equations and initiate a new branch of the qualitative theory of ordinary differential equations in real field.
而非线性微分方程没有普遍解法以及一些天体力学问题的未决,促使庞加莱在微分方程求解过程中引入定性思想,创立了常微分方程实域定性理论这一新分支,突破了原有的微分方程求解的思维束缚,是微分方程研究历史上的一次重大飞跃。
To understand the Poincaré conjecture, start by thinking of any object existing in a three-dimensional world.
要理解庞加莱猜想,当始于对三维世界存在的一切物体的认识。
"It's a matter of temperament, I guess," Leymarie said.
"我猜想这是一个个性问题,"莱马里说。
An Aplication of Poincaré Index to an SIS Epidemic Model with Vaccination
庞加莱指数在一个带有接种疫苗的SIS流行病模型中的应用(英文)
I suppose the additional premium for the special coverage is on the buyer's account.
我猜想投特别险的附加保险费应由买方负担。
Four-prime-number Conjecture and Three-prime-number Conjecture Based on Goldbach-Guye's Conjecture
基于哥古猜想的四素数猜想和三素数猜想
On Kelly s problem and Wollian Kruskal conjecture;
关于Wolliam Kruskal猜想
” As the days grew shorter, I assumed this Carolina wren would fly to the states bearing his name.
”随着白天变短,我猜想这只卡罗莱纳州鹪鹩将会飞到它确实应该去的州。
She wanted something to do, I guess.
我猜想她想找点事做吧。
The painful idea that his character was breathed on by suspicion, was an aggravation to his distress.
想到自己的品行遭到猜疑,他内心的痛苦反而加深了。
A Demonstration on the Reinforced Supposition of a Half-symmetried Centerline-and-height Inequality;
中线与高线的一个半对称不等式加强猜想的证明
MWAUNGULU, Ngelesi Mwakipunda
恩盖莱西·姆瓦基庞达·姆旺古卢
"On second thought I believe I'll keep you guessing, too.
"我再一想,觉得还是让你们猜一猜好。
An estimate based on conjecture.
瞎猜基于猜想而得出的判断
They had started to uncover the ancient city of Pompeii.
他们想重现庞培古城。
I sought to curb the speculation.
我想制止这种猜测。
I guess that the project will be turned down.
我猜想这方案会被拒绝。
An inspired guess or presentiment.
被激起的猜想或预感.
Can you guess what I want?
你能猜出我想要什么吗?
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号