Company in distress makes trouble less.
同病相怜,同忧相救。
They were bound together by common grief.
他们同病相怜,同忧相救。
C-in distress makes trouble less.
[谚]同病相怜,痛苦减轻。
The wounded fellow sufferers commiserate with each other.
都是受伤的人常常同病相怜。
Adversity [Misery] makes strange bedfellows.
((谚))患难把很不相同的人凑在一起; 同病相怜。
But enough of that.We're now co-sufferers and we will be co-workers in the future."
好了,好了,咱们俩现在都是同病相怜,将来是同事——”
Well then, as you have companions in misfortune, make the best of it.
现在你有了同病相怜的人,应该可以得到安慰了。
He felt he would like to just sit down and talk to someone with the same problems he had."
她觉得他很愿意坐下来和同病相怜的人谈谈。”
"We're fellow sufferers now.I've been jilted and so have you.You needn't put on a front or try to save face around me.
咱们现在是同病相怜,我失恋,你也失恋,当着我,你不用装假挣面子。
As they talked, Croft and Stanley were sensing a similarity between themselves.
克洛夫特和史坦利俩说着说着,双方感到有点同病相怜。
He had charm and style, and we both shared the same affliction-a chronic stutter.
他有魅力,有风度,而且我们两个人同病相怜,都有积习成癖的口吃
The Heat, however, left town with losses far greater than the C-note a Rockets player has to pay Wells.
火箭在星期三晚上碰上了与之同病相怜的热火队,两队本赛季均有大将遭遇伤病。
I felt more than ordinary human sympathy for him in his misfortune. I was deeply moved as a fellow sufferer.
我对他的遭遇, 不只是普普通通的同情, 还有一种深切的同病相怜的感触。
We felt strong bonds with them when they started coloring flowers brown and drawing purple lakes.
当他们开始学习绘画,总把花瓣画成棕色,将湖水画成紫色时,我们感到与他们同病相怜。
Have you no feeling for that poor, sick creature?
你不同情那个可怜的生病的人吗?
He would be as miserable as sin without company of his own age.
没有同龄人相伴,他会很可怜的。
Arousing or deserving of pity or compassion;lamentable.
可怜的引起或值得同情、怜悯的;令人怜悯的
Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
8总而言之,你们都要同心,彼此体恤,相爱如弟兄,存慈怜谦卑的心。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号