No exception this time, but the persons who participates are all very happy, be used as the outsider's my very difficult comprehension, but this combines the never thought that flavor I dislike the wedding.
这次也不例外,但参与的人都很开心,做为局外人的我很难理解,但这并不意味我讨厌婚礼。
She, hating the thought of marriage as a crime, with her beautiful face tinged all over with blushes.
她急得满脸通红,她讨厌结婚,觉得结婚就是犯罪。
Boredom is not a ground for divorce.
日久生厌不能成为离婚的理由.
Grandmother hates the fuss and feathers of a society wedding.
祖母讨厌上流阶级人士结婚时的各种排
I hate all this travel; I want to get married married and settle down.
我讨厌过漂泊的日子,我想结婚过安定的生活。
Grandmother hates the fussandfeathers of a society wedding.
祖母讨厌上流阶级人士结婚时的各种排场。
"I wish to Heaven I was married," she said resentfully as she attacked the yams with loathing.
"我真恨不得早就结婚了,"她反悔似地说,一面厌烦地吃着山芋。
She had married hastily, and as hastily, grown weary of her choice.
她急忙地结了婚并且同样草率地厌倦了自己的选择。
Maybe the way Hsin-mei felt about his girl friend was just the way he himself felt about Jou-chia.Apparently marriage didn't require a very great love.Not detesting each other was already foundation enough for marriage.
他对她也许不过像自己对柔嘉,可见结婚无需太伟大的爱情,彼此不讨厌已经够结婚资本了。
When you see what some girls marry, you realize how they must hate to work for a living.
当你看到一些姑娘跟什么人结婚,你就会明白他们是如何厌恶为生活而工作的了。
When you see what some girls married, you realize how they must hate to work for a living .
当你看到一些姑娘跟什么人结婚,你就会明白她们是如何厌恶为生活而工作的了。
It was very bitter. She said she was glad I knew and she hated all the sneaking around. She said she wanted to divorce in Reino.
我们吵得很激烈。她说她不怕我知道,她厌倦了这种偷偷摸摸的日子,她说她要去雷诺和我办离婚。
make a face indicating disgust or dislike.
扮鬼脸以示厌恶或讨厌。
Cats dislike dogs, and vice versa.
猫讨厌狗,而狗也讨厌猫。
"I'm sick of Paris, and I'm sick of the Quarter."
我厌恶巴黎,厌恶拉丁区。”
The wedding/engagement is off.
婚礼[婚约]取消了.
crystal wedding
晶婚(结婚15周年)
"I am weary, weary, weary-worn down by misery.
“我很厌倦,厌倦,厌倦—痛苦使我憔悴不堪。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号