Allan Poe portrayed the image of the self-consuming narrator in 《Ligeia》and《The Fall of the House of Usher》.
爱伦·坡在《丽姬娅》和《危舍府的倒塌》中塑造了自我融入的叙述者形象。
Effects of Self-interest on Attitude During High Personal Involvement;
高自我卷入条件下个人利益对态度的影响
That' s no concern of mine. I' m not involved.
那与我无关,我未卷入。
I put a new reel of film in my camera.
我一卷新胶卷装入照相机。
The Study on Self-concept and Personal Conflict Problem-solving Strategy of the Bully, Victim and Bully/Victim;
欺负卷入儿童的自我概念及人际冲突解决策略研究
I often develop film by myself.
我经常自己冲洗胶卷。
After beginning the test,the system enters count-down time automatically.
当答卷开始后,系统自动进入倒计时。
The Management of Examining and Revising Test Papers of the Self-taught Higher Education Examinations
试论自学考试入闱试卷审校工作管理
We believed that the decision to be involved with matters beyond our shores was entirely ours to make.
我们曾经认为,卷入发生在本土之外的事件,完全可以由我们自己来决定。
We did not want our country dragged into the war
我们不想让我们的国家卷入那场战争。
I hope you' ll keep him out of trouble while I' m away.
我希望我走后别让他卷入麻烦中去。
That seeing my self nearer the main land than I expected, I got upon my feet, and endeavoured to make on towards the land as fast as I could, before another wave should return, and take me up again.
见到自己已靠近陆地,就立即爬起来拼命向陆上奔去,以免第二个浪头打来时再把我卷入大海。
To the commoners, to become involved in commercial activity was merely a question of social condition, while it demands self-transformation to the serious Confucians.
对于下层民众说来,卷入商业活动只是条件问题,而对于严肃的儒家人物则是自我变异的问题。
My sister and I helped mother stuff cabbages with mincemeat.
姐姐和我帮妈妈把肉馅包入卷心菜。
We are caught in war, wanting peace
我们卷入了战争,失去了和平。
I was a shade anxious about being drawn into the Cuban business.
我多少有点担心卷入古巴问题中去。
I don't want to become embroiled in their arguments.
我不想卷入他们的争论中.
It could still let us in for trouble.
这仍可能使我们卷入麻烦中。
Johnson dragged us into a war.
约翰逊把我们卷入了战争。
CopyRight © 2020-2024 优校网[www.youxiaow.com]版权所有 All Rights Reserved. ICP备案号:浙ICP备2024058711号